005- ColossaCon!

Madeline's Pov;*outfit below*

The movie ends with the superhero winning and the villain being vanished forever.

"Why does every movie end up with the superhero winning?"

"Mm. Because people love seeing good prevails over evil," said Hartley.

"And I love how it makes Amy mad," Jake added.

"Jake, your sister, and your neighbors are your weekend's plans," said Amy firing back.

"Should you be trash-talking?"Someone said out of nowhere.

"Whoa!" Everyone said.

"What's up fam?" said Colby shapeshifting.

"Colby, stop using your power to scare us,"

"I could've had a heart attack!" Said Hartley complaining.

"My whole life, this family has pranked me with powers," Colby said to me as he plopped down on the couch.

"Hey baby," He says kissing my cheek.

"Hey Colby, so what prank are you going to do next?"

"Let's see how mom would feel when she sees a rattlesnake in the toilet," Said Colby excitedly but I stopped him.

"Colby, I don't think you thought about that,"

"Coming to the capital convention center, it's the superhero event of the century! COLOSSA CON! Where superheroes meet fans," Says the TV announcer.

It sounds pretty lame when Colby and I exchange looks.

"Who would even go to that?"

"I've gone for the last five years," Says Hartley proudly.

"On purpose?"

"We've got superhero cosplay, superhero t-shirts, superhero snacks, and did we mention... superheroes!" The TV announcer said bragging.

"You did. You did mention superheroes," Says Colby holding me close.

"And for the first time, making her ColossaCon debut... Fresh off her victory against supervillain Havoc, Starling!" Says, the TV announcer.

God, I hate Starling, she's too good and always brags about it.

"What?" Says Amy & Jake.

"That's right, I'm coming to my favorite state, Texas! Don't tell Arkansas," Says the screen popping up with Starling.

"No way!" Says Hartley.

"Starling's my favorite," She says but stops and looks at Amy and me. "Person to hate because she's your nemesis," She finished.

"Nice save, I like where this is going," Says Amy smirking.

"Why else do you hate her?"

"Uh, because she insulted Arkansas cutely and endearingly," Says Hartley trying to save herself once more.

"Oh, you know what? I can't say anything bad about her," Says Hartley breaking.

"She's perfect," Says Hartley gushing.

"I always wanted to meet her,"

"Really?" Says Colby.

"To kill her,"

"Anyways, I thought of strapping myself to a rocket just to see if she'd save me," Says Hartley.

"I'd strap you to the rocket for free just get your pie hole shut,"