First few firsts

I had written this many months back, but due to some reasons, was unable to edit it and publish it. I don't know how many of you still want to read this, but I thought, I'll put it out for those who might have come upon this story recently.

Do share your comments and give votes. :) 

The candles had warmed up the room quite a bit, their sweet luxurious aroma filled the atmosphere, "Can you locate the AC's remote?" he looked around for it. 

When he decreased the temperature to 18 degrees, "I will freeze, Raghav!" Prachi looked at him disapprovingly.

"These candles though! I'll switch on the fans, then?"

"Then the candles will go off!!"

Raghav looked at her defeatedly, he then looked at his clothes and thought of removing his Sherwani was the best option! He got out of the sherwani and removed the turban and placed it on the bed,  "So is there anything I can do to help?"

She gestured him to come to her, as she sat down on the dresser's stool, "this dupatta needs to be off my head or else there will be a neck misalignment." He giggled as he got to work, removing the hairpins one by one, trying his best not to tear the dupatta. And once the dupatta was safely folded, he looked at his bride in the mirror. Stopping the sudden urge to sit on his knees, and plant a kiss at the spot right below her floral bun. She felt the bun, "this is pretty right? I don't want to get rid of it so soon, but then with these hairpins, they might poke me throughout the night!"

"that's a dilemma! Try not to injure yourself, give your hair some comfort?"

Prachi chuckled, as he assisted in removing the floral ornamentation off her hair and then the hairpins that had kept her hairdo in intact . As the hair came lose, she could feel the roots of each hair go through a painful sensation. "Aahh it's paining !!" She passed her hand around her scalp, massaging it, then stopped to stretch her neck, back and forth, right and left, she pointed at the mangtikka. As he removed the pins keeping that in place, he loosed the hair and softly massaged her head. Prachi had been noticing him from the mirror, he had done the job with so much integrity, focusing all his attention in the task that he failed to notice how much it was affecting Prachi. She had never been so close to the man she loved. Her cheeks flushed and her heart beat kept increasing. Definitely in love, she noted. 

 While, he had paid attention to the red sindoor, which had been concealed earlier. She closed her eyes, enjoying the head massage she was getting, slowly leaned back to him. He looked at her, her eyes closed, a smile on her lips.

"Prachi?" he asked her gently, thinking she had dozed off.

"Why did you stop? It felt so good." She innocently questioned. 

"I thought you slept."

She shook her head. "I was enjoying this head massage, what about this, give me a head massage every night, okay?! I didn't know I would get a masseur in you." How could he say no to the first thing she ever asked him as his wife, he just nodded a yes.

"Great then," she moved her hair from the back of her neck, "let's remove these neck pieces!"

He loosened the string of one of the choker pieces and carefully got if off her neck. Then assisted in remove the second one, leaving only her mangsultra, an infinity sign. He then knelt to help with the safety pin on her blouse. He was so close her ear, she looked at and smiled. He struggled to remove the pin, it has been placed under the blouse, "why do you girls have so many pins on you!" He screamt, "Ouch!!! " He stabbed his finger with safety pin as he removed the pin and threw it on the dressing table.