Mirages pov

Well that was embarrassing- Mirage sighs as he picked up some wood and began his way back to the camp.

"Mirage! Wait up man!" Noah ran after mirage. "You okay? I mean arcee didn't seem too mad or weirded out so-"

"Noah! Arcee will tell everybody! My rep is ruined!" Mirage stopped in his tracks looking back at Noah.

"So? I still love you! You have me! I will never stop loving you and you know that mirage...I don't want you to leave me!" Noah pleaded holding his servo.

Noah jumped as he was kissed by Mirages cold dermas, he returned the kiss before pulling away looking at mirage who had a warm look in his optics.

"I love you too Noah..." Mirage kissed him once more before going back to walking.

Noah smiled happily holding his servo and joining him walked beside him and soon after they arrive back to camp where arcee was sitting by the fire.

"Hey." Arcee said sitting up as mirage set the fire wood next to the tent "so what's for dinner?" She said before sitting back down.

"Canned beans and s'mores" Noah announced pulling out a can of beans,marshmallow,chocolate, and gram crackers.

"Well I don't think we can eat that- but I'm gonna go on a drive okay?" Arcee said getting up and stretching before transforming. "And don't forget if anyone comes near transform and-"

"Act normal yeah yeah" Mirage said rolling his optics and leaning against a sturdy tree.

Soon after arcee drove off and Mirage and Noah were left alone...together.Noah quickly finished his small meal before sighing and glancing over at mirage who was sitting on the damp and soft forest floor.

(‼️please read the warning in next chapter‼️)