- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒 -

Today is the day, I am going to see Harry freaking Styles in concert in one of my favourite city's in the world. London. I jumped straight out of bed and gently slipped on my black silk lace robe while grabbing my phone and making my way downstairs.

The smell of freshly cooked bacon infiltrated my nostrils as I turned the corner to see my roommate Natalia plating up breakfast. Her moose brown hair was slicked back into its everyday messy bun with a few pieces of hair misplaced. she looked up and greeted me with a half-hearted smile.

"Good morning" Natalia forced

"Morning!!" I chirped

she placed my bacon and egg toastie on the table with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice while briefly looking up at me with annoyance.

Natalia has these random mood swings sometimes but I know her reason for todays disruption in her emotions. Nat has always been an amazing roommate and friend since I moved here from Sicily in Italy about 10 years ago. Today wasn't Natalia's day though, the tickets she bought for Harry turned out to be fake, I'm not surprised who buys tickets off of viagogo, for me however, I had been longing for this day since 2010. I've never been fortunate enough to see One Direction or Harry in concert because growing up my family never had the money to take me. Never in a million years did I think I would be seeing Harry TODAY !! NEVER. My mother bought me tickets in September last year as a surprise because she always knew the love I had for this man. she only bought one ticket though because she didn't think Natalia was a fan. As you can imagine Natalia was devastated when she found her tickets were fake she's still travelling with me to Wembley today though hoping to get a ticket at the box office.

Sitting down at the table pulling the plate of goodness towards me I quickly glanced at Natalia to see she was sneaking off to her room with her food. I couldn't help but feel awful about the situation, she's been searching online all day for tickets but there's nothing she can afford. I've also tried to buy her tickets but I couldn't find any seated ones near me.

"Hey, Natalia where are you going?" I questioned with a hint of hurt in my voice.

she slowly turned around tuning to me with her plate and glass of orange juice in her hand. Sadness filled my heart when I saw a tear drip off her cheek. I quickly leaped from my chair rushing over grabbing the plate and glass out of her hand placing it down and embracing her in a huge hug.

"Adora please don't worry about me honestly go have fun today I'm sure you'll meet lots of kind Harries who will take you under their wings today so your not going solo the whole time" she sniffled into my shoulder.

pulling her out with my hands on her cheeks wiping the tears. I walked her over to the table demanding her to sit and eat with me. I placed myself across from her at the table and put my hand on top of hers looking into her eyes.

"Listen Natalia, you're coming with me today weather you like it or not we'll try to get standing tickets at the box office and see harry together like we always said we would!"

"But what if there are no tickets Adora ? then you'll have to leave me and i'll have to come back on the tube and watch a live on Instagram, I don't want to be doing that I actually want to be inside with you" Natalia spoke.

All I kept thinking in my head was the dread and hurt I would have to endure for weeks after this. Natalia only became a Harry fan because of me, a few months ago she would talk down about him and his music to me always because I used to talk about him 24/7, always checking @Harryflorals on Instagram to keep updated.

( P.S if you don't follow @Harryflorals on Instagram, what are you doing ? Are you even a Harry fan..??!?!? Go follow her !!)

"if it wasnt for your mother we could have been going together" she mumbled