[용복 😸] sent 22:39
Hyung, he's at it again.

Minho receives the text message when his eyes are dry with exhaustion. He had only closed them for about a minute before his phone had buzzed next to him, startling him back to full consciousness. The eyestrain he gets when he holds his phone up to his face is absolutely brutal, face scrunching up as his vision adjusts to the sudden brightness introduced to him.

He stares at the single text for a good half a minute before his screen goes black and the lack of follow up messages leave him to decide his fate tonight. Minho shuts his eyes, hoping that he had been secretly hallucinating and that he wouldn't have to ultimately drag himself out of his sheets. He had just picked them out of the dryer, therefore leaving them comfortingly warm to the touch.

But, he always has no choice. At texts like these, he can't help but let the worry begin to settle him at the very moment he knows what's going on. And it isn't anything out of the ordinary, actually.

He has grown quite accustomed to this routine already, and he can't lie, he has actually grown quite fond of this monthly encounter.

So, as Minho rolls onto his back and blows his air-dried hair out of his face, his lips curve up lazily before he pulls himself up into a sitting position, so he can stretch his limbs and get himself properly ready for the other busy half of his day.

Hongdae at night has never been easy to drive around. Combined with the already large crowd of people still roaming the street at just an hour before midnight, it was just incredibly difficult to settle in one spot comfortably without constantly worrying about the safety of your vehicle.

Most carpooled to avoid this issue. Minho didn't have a choice tonight. That wasn't a problem, though. He found a private parking garage just off the outskirts of the upper part of the street. And of course, he wasn't surprised when he had to pay a fee quite big enough to get your legs to shake in shock. He was in the luxuries of downtown, where the crowd had been more controlled but with that same rowdiness.

Their clubs were still buzzing with energy, but the vibe was just entirely different. The hunger levels were through the roof because everyone looked expensive.

And it's actually where Minho was headed. Into the direction of all that chaos and the raw lust swirling in the air like a cloud ready to burst. He squeezes himself past all the individuals he walks by, smelling so warm with their luxurious fragrances stained on their skin to accentuate their pheromones.

He stumbles slightly when a young woman bumps into him, a giggle falling from her throat at the contact. A hiccup follows right after she eyes him up and down, meeting his eyes as a cat-like smile lines her lips. She's drunk. Clearly, almost everyone is. Minho offers a polite bow before he brushes past her, stopping in place as he looks into the window of the bar he had been sent to.

It's more like, he came on his own will and he was well aware of what he was getting himself into. Minho blows out a soft exhale, scratching the back of his head from where his hair peaked out of his baseball cap. He shrugs lightly and shows the host his ID, before he is let in with a nod.

The Lumina Lounge is situated right in the middle of the south end of the street. Much like all of the other clubs, it's packed and busy. There's hosts and hostess dashing past him in an instant. The constant conversations easily overpower the soft jazz meant to soothe the guests, but it doesn't seem to have any effect on them at all.

What makes this place much more appealing compared to all of the other lousy clubs is that it's filled to the brim with opulence. It was everywhere; bouncing off the walls and seeping into the floors. It was meant for the chaebols to come and free themselves of their stress, for those living on the lap of luxury to come spend Daddy's money on drinks and endless tips.