Ch 4

*******************************
After 2 ride of rollercoaster Cesar had enough and seeing rho it feels like this is only start.

Rho said.."Cesar let's go on that ride too"

"Ummm.....how about we go and eat cotton candy or icecream (🍨 🤤) or anything what you like."

"Don't you want to go??"

"Yeahh but after eating will be more fun"

"Ok ok"

They both started going from there as they were walking to food stalls they saw games.seeing that rho pulled Cesar there with him,they both reached to aiming gift stall (or whatever it is called I mean in a stall where we do shooting and get gifts).

"Cesar I want thet tiger soft toy can you get me one"

Cesar got opportunity to tease rho and how can he let it go
While smirking he said"But you should try right..more I can do is help"

"Bu-fine I will get it my self"

Then he asked some bullets from the shopkeeper and start aiming he put that big gun backside under his arm and by closing one eye he start to focus on his goal which was that cuteTIGER soft toy 🐅 anddd

SHOOT!......

Missed 😒
He try again....shoot!....shoot!.....shoot!....

All got missed again and again he got furiou and on the other side Cesar was controlling his laugh but when all got missed he had enough and started laughing loudly....rho look at his side while making intense eye contact...

"Yo-you you don't know I shooted that but that tiger is sticked there"

Then shopkeeper silently stand from his seat went to tiger pick it up and then put that on his place
By seeing this Cesar started laughing more then rho challenged Cesar to shoot that tiger

"If you are laughing that much then let me see your shooting ability too"

Rho saw some guys approaching him they didn't see Cesar as he was standing beside looking like he is also another customer to his shop they said

"Hey beauty why bothering that dude when you got daddies here to help you,tell me which one you want we can give you anything whether it's that tiger or a big d/(]{"

Rho scared as he saw 3-4 big guys saying those disgusting words to him no-one ever said something like this.

"Wha-BOOM.......as the pervert guy wanted to say something Cesar bash his head with his gun and everything was so fast that rho's mind was not able to process anything only his eyes widened by seeing this all guys went from there taking there friend too who was half conscious and blood was coming out from his head.
Going from there they said"yo-you see what we wi-will do remember"

Rho looked at Cesar side and yelled"Wh-wha-what you di-did you don't know how bad they are you should not mess with them what they said is there work but yo-you...you don't know what they will do in future"after saying tears started visible in his eyes.

Cesar didn't say anything he just hug rho and started calming him, soothing when rho was fully calm he break the hug and holding his(rho) shoulder he(Cesar) said
"Look in my eyes" sighing "you said it's there work but it's not our work to keep quiet and keep future safe you know what rho till these will not get good beating they will keep doing like this so you should always speak for yourself ok and don't worry I will be always with you I promise ok now let me get you tiger"
Cesar took the gun and aim for tiger and got tiger for rho,seeing this rho was so happy 😁

---------------------------------------------------
Heyyy I know this chapter is small and I will try to write big chapters for my readers (future readers because no one is here now🥺) so by-bye