○ Chapter one: Relocation ○

Welcome one and all to my (technically) first story on this site as GhoostTheManic! You're probably wondering what that 'technically' means, well it's because I've actually written some stories beforehand, just, not on this account though as the old one was just full of bad things and I wanted to create a new one to forget that, to completely erase that from memory even.

Anyway while I (and probably many of you) would like to just start, I do need to clarify somethings here:

This takes place after Junior recently got revived by his father, Big G, in GVD (Godzilla v. Destoroyah), except he got transported to the world of KaijuGirls instead of simply coming back to life, sorta.

Now as for the Kaiju girls themselves? Well their actually going to be designed based off of what I have in mind for them so I hope I put a good enough description so you guys can envision the designs (I do want to draw them but, I fucking suck at drawing humans even with monster parts lmao). As for their personality, I'm gonna try and make them echo the ones seen in the Showa and Heisei Era but with some differences so as to not be a one to one copy.

And also of the fact that this won't be following a strict, already placed story beforehand as I really just wanna create one that can much more express my creativity and bend it in a way where I can be happy where it's going despite the.... y'know, context.

Now without further ado, let's get into it!

Godzilla is owned by Toho.
I own nothing except the plot and maybe their personality.

(/|\) Kaiju Girls: Dawn of a King (/|\)

The afterlife, such an open ended and vague place that many that didn't grew in a religious household thought it wasn't real for a considerable amount time. But considering the situation that graced a certain saurian at the moment, that was quite possibly the last thing he questioned about as he floated in an what seemed an endless, black abyss.

The lizard was confused and irritated, to say the least. He remembered wanting to defeat that red beast with the golden horn as a way to prove himself capable of combat to his oftentimes dismissive but kind father. But that arrogant and wish-to-be-complimented mind was what led him to soon meet his fate, quite ironic really. Especially once he sensed his father's burning hatred for the thing that dropped him from the stratosphere which caused the almost recent memory of his father roaring in pain from what seemed to be red & orange scars all over and the loss of his only offspring. It saddened him as he really cherishes the moments shared between him and his father in the moments where an invader isn't doing their job. But as much as he wanted to mull over it, nows not the time for it, as Junior placated those thoughts back for later to focus on the current circumstance he was in.

Floating, ever so slightly turning in what seemed an endless void. He'd never admit it to anything in particular, but this unnerved him to no end as it reminded him of when he was little of the moments where his "mother" were not present in that solitary confinement he'd remembered being "home". Looking around, he tried to find some form of an escape, but it didn't bear any fruits unfortunately. Thinking of an dumb way to escape somehow, Junior naivèly thought an Atomic Blast would do the job somehow. He probably knew it wouldn't work, but better to try before it rots he thought.

"hhhmmm....." a low hum could be heard as Junior was charging up his atomic blast as his dorsal plates glow an eerie blue color that contrast his dark-greenish scales.

BRBRBRBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

He fires it randomly to a random spot. It bore no satisfying result however, as it just beamed across to nothing as it went off to what seems to be an infinitely expanding darkness. Stopping it short so as to not waste further energy, he stops and looks around for any other signs.