CHAPTER IV: Torn Between Two Loves

Ferran's POV   

Ferran's heart pounded as he stood at the crossroads of his emotions. Caught between the affection he held for Ken Fierro, a mature and charismatic man, and the undeniable bond he shared with Cristian Fierro, a sweet and compassionate young man, Ferran found himself torn. Each had captured a piece of his heart, leaving him in a state of confusion and longing.

Unable to bear the weight of his emotions any longer, Ferran sought solace in the dimly lit ambiance of a famous bar known for its soothing atmosphere and vast selection of alcoholic beverages. He hoped the alcohol would provide temporary relief from the swirling thoughts that plagued his mind.

As he sat at the bar, Ferran ordered a drink and watched as the bartender skillfully prepared it. The liquid glimmered invitingly, tempting him to indulge in its numbing embrace. Sipping his drink, Ferran allowed the bittersweet taste to cascade down his throat, momentarily dulling the ache within his heart.

Lost in his contemplation, Ferran was startled by the sound of someone taking a seat beside him. Glancing sideways, he found himself face-to-face with one of his classmates, whose name he struggled to recall in his current state of emotional turmoil.

"Hey," his classmate greeted him with a friendly smile. "Mind if I join you?"

Ferran hesitated for a moment, weighing his desire for solitude against the comfort of a familiar face. Ultimately, he decided to welcome the company, hoping that a conversation might distract him from his inner turmoil.

"Sure, go ahead," Ferran replied, returning a weak smile.

The two classmates engaged in small talk, discussing their studies, shared interests, and the ups and downs of their daily lives. It was a welcome respite from the overwhelming confusion Ferran had been grappling with.

As the night wore on and the hours slipped away, Ferran found himself gradually opening up to his classmate, confiding in him about the dilemma that had been haunting his thoughts. He poured out his heart, sharing his feelings for both Ken and Cristian, and the pain he felt over having to choose between them.

To Ferran's surprise, his classmate listened intently, offering empathetic advice and understanding. He spoke from a place of genuine concern, urging Ferran to follow his heart and make a decision that would bring him true happiness.

Inspired by his classmate's words, Ferran's mind began to clear, and he realized that the answer had been within him all along. It wasn't about choosing between Ken and Cristian, but rather, finding a way to honor the unique love he shared with each of them.

With newfound clarity, Ferran thanked his classmate for his invaluable support and bid him farewell. 

Cristian's POV:

Cristian Fierro sat nervously in his car, glancing at the text message on his phone over and over again. It was from his best friend, Ferran Kaito, who had gone out for a night of partying. The message read, "Hey, Chris. I had a little too much to drink. Can you come pick me up?"

Cristian's heart skipped a beat. He concern for what happened to Ferran but he has a little mousy, because he confess his feelings towards Ferran. They had been friends since childhood, and their bond had grown stronger over time. Cristian cared deeply for Ferran, and the thought of him being in any danger sent waves of worry through his entire being but he remind of the day he confess his feelings to Ferran but he was just rejected and he don't have the guts to face him, he remind of his father to take him an opportunity to be Ferran since he found a unique bond between them, "Hello Father, Can you pick up Ferran on this Address?" he called his father