🎀 1🎀

" Yes ! I talked to him about half an hour ago. He said : he is on his way.....

He is going to be late again today . You can bet on it .
He would be lying on his bed otherwise just forget it that he is going to come on time".

"I can't be earlier then this " taehyung replied .

"Oh so kind of you to come over here . Now please be kind enough for one more thing !
Teahyung : what's that ?

Friends: win this match for us . This match is against girl's. Its about our respect.

Teahyung : that's it . Let's go and play with this girls then.

Teahyung pov :
All the players had come and all the girls players too, but as soon as she came to the floor, my heart started beating again .

Teahyung pov :All the players had come and all the girls players too, but as soon as she came to the floor, my heart started beating again

She smirked at me with her glossy pink lips .

(The whistler whistle and the game starts).

Come on teahyung go . Yes , yes go
Wohoo . Boys team was close to win.

Jisoo pov :
The boys team were very close to win but suddenly i stop taehyung and asked him to give ball ( please ) i request . He smiles at me and give me that ball .

Yeah come on wohoo girls scream .
We won the match . Teahyung was very happy and start clapping with our team .his all friend start staring angrily at him .

Teahyung : wohoo! You did it jisoo .
Jisoo : thank you very much my babe .

After match in break time .
Friend : I don't get it . You're playing on our side but still giving passes to jisoo , what's the matter ?

Teahyung replied : i have gave her my heart four years ago abd you're talking about giving pass ? ( Teahyung laugh softly )

But still its a match, his friend said .
Teahyung : go away ( he said politely )
Friend : but why .
Teahyung : look over there .
Friend : oh she is coming over here only , ok bye .

Teahyung pov :
Jisoo was going home from college with her friend rosé .

Teahyung pov : Jisoo was going home from college with her friend rosé