My sister's bf

So I walked into the kitchen and heard my parents talking about some guy with my sister. Whoops, sorry I'm Lisa and I'm 20 years old. I'm about 5"6 and a Caramel color and sexy as fuck. Back to the story.
Me:what you guys talkin about
Mom: your sister has a boyfriend Lisa and we r gonna meet him today.
Me: ok *walks out of room*
I walked up to my room and took a shower. I put on some lotion and did my makeup
*KNOCK knock*
I heard a knock on the door and went to see who it was. When I opend the door I froze.

Mariah's p.o.v
Hi. I'm Lisa sister. I'm about 5"5 and a little darker than my sis. So I met this guy at a club and it happens to be August Alsina. I was all crazy and shit until he kissed me and we fucked. We ended up dating and I've been keeping this from my sister who always wanted to meet him. She betta not steal my man tho. So we arrive at my house and knock on the door
Me:hey sis
Lisa:*frozen*
Me: this is my bf
Lisa: * jumps on August *
August: umm hey ma
Lisa: I love u so much!!

August p.o.v
So I'm August Alsina. You know who
I is so yeah. So we walk to the house and Lisa sister all crazy and shit. She jumped on me and I got hard so I put her down. Tbh her sista sexy as fuck but I love my baby so that what it is.

Lisa pov
So when I saw August I like froze and almost peed. He put me down after I jumped on him and he was looking me up and down. i started to bust out crying happy tears. My parents came to the door and greeted my sis and August. We all sat at the table and  August was in the middle of me and Mariah. He is so fine. I was biting my lip.
Dad: so August what's your profession
Me: HE IS SINGER DADDY!!!
Dad: Is your name August?
Me: no...
The whole dinner time dad and mom were liking August and I just sat there. I could tell August was staring at me but i could not look at him or I might say something I regret.
My sister and August left so I walked to the living room. My mom looked at me like she was about to burst with excitement.
Me: what's wrong. Y u smiling like that
Mom:ur sis and August r gonna move into the house on sale in front of us. We're u even listening?
Me: no
Inside I was terrified because he might come over a lot and I might say something embarrassing.

August pov
At dinner I was staring at Lisa because she is just so fine. I will get what I want from her.