14. our life

Third person POV

It been about a week, since sanemi has awoken. Both sanemi and obanai are almost finished healing.

Today was the day that Sanemi and obanai would be able to leave the butterfly mansion.

Both sanemi, giyuu and obanai were on the way back to sanemi house. Due to the fight obanai and giyuu were destroyed because they were close.

But Sanemi house was perfectly in shape, so there staying there.

"Finally something that not the butterfly mansion." Obanai said as he walked into sanemi house, giyuu just giggled at that. While Sanemi just agree with him.

Giyuu decided to make something to eat for both obanai and sanemi, they just rest a bit. They still can't do much.

"I hear that uzui is alive?" Obanai said to giyuu and sanemi, "yup. He wasn't that injured." Giyuu reply to obanai as give obanai and sanemi something to eat.

"So what next..?" Saneni said, which made everyone quiet, they all were sure about what to do, bc all three of them won't live long like uzui.

They all got the mark, they all would die at 25,  giyuu would die first, then obanai and last sanemi.

"How about...we get married?" Giyuu said out of the blue, obanai and sanemi look at each other. They all decided that they would get married.

After Sanemi and obanai heal fully, for now they plan the wedding. Of course uzui wanna go help with it, and his wife did too.

"Damm you only have one eyes?" Obanai said as uzui walked into sanemi house, after hearing about some wedding.

"Yup." Uzui reply to obanai, with a smile, he wife were also there too. "Sanemi ur finally wake!" Uzui said as he see sanemi, he didn't know about sanemi being wake.

"Uh? Yea?" Sanemi said look confusing, uzui wanna go hug sanemi, but couldn't. They all started to talk and catch up, bc haven't seen eachother for a while.

And besides they were the only hashira left live, and muichiro. Muichiro said he would come late on in the day, with genya and tanjiro.

Soon all the hashira that were alive were together and talked, and soon they went to sleep.

Tbc