~Chapter 2~

Odalia Blight: Its one of the humans friends! Capture her!.

Vitimir: ~he tackles willow~ Got her!.

Terra Snapdragon: ~uses her magic to grow leaves around willows hands~ there now she cant use her magic.

Adrian Graye: What the fuck are we gonna do with her if we keep her here for so long here stupid idiotic friends are gonna look for her!...

Willow Park: That's right they will look for me! and when they do luz and everyone will hunt you guys down!

Odalia Blight: Shut it Girl!... Now listen to me you are going to tell me everything you saw right now... otherwise... ~she says while forming a knife with her abomination magic~ you can say goodbye to your boyfriend and all your friends!

Willow Park: Dont.. you... DARE!

Vitimir: I know what to do I can give her a potion so we can erase her memory of that she saw.

Adrian Graye: Yea do that!

Vitimir: ~he takes out the potion and makes her open her mouth~

Willow Park: ~trying to resist~

~Whistling Sound~

Adrian Graye: What was that noise?.

Vitimir: I'm pretty sure it was nothing ~he says as he makes Willow drink the potion~

Willow Park: ~she slowly starts to pass out~

Odalia Blight: Now just leave her here and lets get ready to leave for our mission.

~Now we get back to Luz and the others~

Hunter Noceda: Hey Luz have you seen willow?... she went into the forest to get some flowers and she still hasn't returned and... I'm getting worried.

Luz Noceda: No I haven't maybe we should go look for her just to make sure shes alrig-

~She gets cut off~

Raine Whispers: That wont be necessary.

Willow Park: I'm fine I... just ran into a bit of trouble.

Hunter Noceda: What do you mean by trouble Willow?.

Willow Park: I... I ran into Amity's Mom Odalia.  

Amity Blight: ~She overhears and walks towards them~ What about Odalia?

Willow Park: Odalia and some of the coven heads are trying to become rule the isles by summoning some like all powerful god with some scroll but before she can summon them she needs to collect some items. I was caught by them and they tried to erase my mind with a potion but thanks to Raine he used his magic to change the substance just in time.

Raine Whispers: I knew Odalia was up to something but I didn't know what it was... but now we know... we need to stop them and collect these items before they can and LOCK them up!. if we can get just one item we can stop them.

Luz Noceda: Do we know what the items are or where they are?.

Raine Whispers: No not yet but if i can take a the scroll and make a copy we can find out.

Hunter Noceda: Well Luz you know what that means...

Luz Noceda: its time for a little race... ~She smirks~ we need to get as much help as possible.

Raine Whispers: Sounds Like a plan find out where they are hiding ~he walks away~

Luz Noceda: I'll go get some people to help us.

Amity Blight: well count me in dear. ~she smiles~

Luz Noceda: Thanks Amity... Looks like the race will start soon...

~TBC~