𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋?

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 (𝙩𝙫)

"𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 cmon wake up." I hear. I groaned and turned over to see Ethan.
"Why it's Saturday" I said before pulling the covers over my head. I heard Ethan laugh. Then he yanked the blankets off me and dragged my legs pulling me off the bed holding me upside down.

"ETHAN! Put me down!"
"Okay okay calm down angel."

He put me down on the bed I was laying down on his bed and grabbed my phone. My wallpaper was a picture of Ethan. I looked up at him and he smiled trying not to laugh. I looked at his contact and it was, "my boy." I looked up at him and laughed.

"Here change into this I wanna hang out." He said handing me a pair of clothes.
"Okay okay!" I grabbed the clothes and went to his bathroom to change. It was an oversized shirt and a jacket. I had some spare shorts just in case from last night.

"Angel hurry up we don't have all day!"
"Shut up i'm ready" I said walking out the bathroom holding my dress from last night throwing it on his bed. He grabs my hand and drags me out his room and to his car.

"E slow down where are we going?"
"The beach. We have nothing better to do." He said getting in the car. I sighed and got into the front seat of his car. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥

Once me and Ethan got to the beach he basically dragged me down to the beach. "You're such a slow walker y/n." He said stopping.
"What do you want me to do?"
"Just get on my back." He said crouching down so I can get on his back. I hopped on his back and he started walking down the hill to the beach. I put my head on top of his head putting my arms around his neck loosely. He kissed my hand and gently letting me get off his back.

"I'll be back angel I'm going to get some towels from the car." He said kissing my head. I nodded going on my phone taking pictures of the beach and myself. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around assuming to see Ethan. I saw a blonde boy around my age standing there smiling.

"Uh- Can I help you?" I asked giving him a concerned look.
"Yeah I was just wondering if I could have your number." He said holding out his phone. I paused for a second before opening my mouth to talk. "I'm not interested sorry."
"Wait-"

"She's not interested man." I heard Ethan say from behind me. I sighed in relief.
"Who are you supposed to be?"
"Her boyfriend." He said snaking his arms around my waist. The guy rolled his eye an left. I turned around and hugged him. He laughed and tightly hugged me back.

"I was literally about to drown myself in the ocean if you didn't come." I said into his chest. He laughed at me before picking me up quickly. I yelped wrapping my legs around his torso. He ran to the water and threw me into the water. I was drenched head to toe.

"Ethan!" I exclaimed getting out the water chasing him. He was giggling like a child. I managed to catch up to him and I bear hugged him. He groaned hesitantly hugging me back.

"Come on lets go sit down." He said taking my hand and sitting down on the towels. I laid my head on his shoulder as he had a bag of snacks. He pulled out some chocolate covered strawberries opening the box taking one in his hand.

"Here angel have some." He said putting it up to my mouth. I took a bite of the strawberry smiling while chewing it. I laid my head on his lap looking up at him. He started stroking my hair while eating some of the strawberries. He suddenly stopped and looked down at me.

"Hey angel?"
"Yeah E?"
"Never mind." He said hesitantly.
"Wait you cant just not tell me!"
"When it's the right time i'll tell you."

He laughed

before chuckling playing with my hair. I groaned laying on his lap. I closed my eyes as Ethan plays with my hair slowly drifting asleep.

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥

I woke up on Ethans bed feeling groggy. I sit up trying to find my phone. I grabbed it off of Ethan's nightstand. I opened my texts to see a message from Ethan.

𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲😍🫀

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩🫀

I smiled scrolling through all my notifications from when I was asleep. I suddenly get a call from the group chat.

"Hello?" I said still kinda groggy.
"Y/n! Why haven't you been answering?"Devi asked curious.
"I've been bus-" I tried saying before getting cut off by Ethan coming in.
"Hey angel i'm back. Did you miss me?"He asked in a joking manner. My eyes widen.

"𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋?" Eleanor asked surprised.
"Yeah I do and she has to go. Bye!" Ethan says grabbing my phone and hanging up.
"Ethan!"
"My hand slipped. Sorry angel."

I sighed as Ethan crawled into the bed hugging me. I smiled and started playing with his hair. His head went to the crook of my neck. I checked the time it was 5:00pm.

"Ethan I need you to drive me home."
"Right noww?"
"Yes right now lets go."

I got up finding all my things from last night. I grabbed my dress and other things from last night. I took his hand while handing him his keys. Once we got to the car I started to text my mom I was on the way home. Ethan grabbed my hand and intertwined out fingers making me smile.

"Hey angel were here." He said letting go of my hand. I put my phone in my pocket gathering all my stuff. I turned to him grabbing his hand.

"Thanks for the ride E." I said grabbing his cheek kissing it. I giggled letting go of his hand and getting out the car. He looked stunned before smiling. Once I got into my room I got a call.

𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲😍🫀
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝...

"I just saw you Ethan what do you want." I said teasing him.
"That was bold angel. I'll get you back." I smiled at his words.
"Yeah yeah i'll see you later E!"
"Bye angel!"

I was smiling as I laid down on my bed. I texted Ethan a goodnight. I put my phone on the charger falling asleep.

Word count:1128

I hope you enjoy this chapter please vote!!