One Shot

Sure, I'm spiteful, petty, and be wishing death upon degenerate ass twitter bastards on the daily but it don't mean I deserve to see black engenes bein fuckin' embarrassing like omg!! Seein that thread made me so glad that I don't write black reader x enha content cuz that's content you niggas will never deserve until y'all learn how to act fuckin' normal. Like there's absolutely nun wrong with bein attracted to these kpop men and women as there are plenty that are attractive but you niggas never know how to be attracted to them normally and always gotta take shit to koreaboo/fetishistic territory like y'all need to get it the fuck together cuz I'm over y'all weird ass antics. Like I was telling Sabrina, I'm willing to be gracious and give the black teens a pass and pray that years from now, they'll realize how insane they were behaving back then when they were teenagers but the negroes 20 and up will be gettin lashed by me cuz y'all too fuckin grown. Like it seems like every day that black kpop stans finding new ways to give incel ass, fatherless ass black anime fans more ammo to be used against us like pls don't make me side with them and start whackin' y'all with the aggression that they do cuz believe me, that's the last thing I wanna do, since the high horse black anime stans be on is like THE most annoying shit to witness. Like it's just fuckin' crazy that niggas gotta tell y'all asses that it's very fuckin' weird to think nonblack folks should freely be givin they unneeded ass opinions on black ppl's hair like is the black community really that deep in the trenches that conversations like this have to be had!? But anyways! I wanna thank my needanamebro girls for swooping in to help distract me from black kpop stans and they foolishness like I'm perched and ready to listen to the new single next week!! The choreo gone EAT like omg, I'm just really ready to see it in full!! While no guidnce and flo are very much in the R&B lane, I think the pop lane is what needanamebro are gonna be in and if so, I'm down for pop being their primary musical direction cuz pop songs like the new single is what allows them to show off their dancing. 

-

I'm in lust with you.

He hadn't fooled around with anyone in a month, boredom making the pretty, studious, upright, appealingly innocent class president of the university catch his eye, Jungwon sure that there isn't a time when Quvenzhané isn't doing something. Her preppy fashion style delights him so, there being so many days where he has the pleasure of running his eyes up and down her smooth, slender legs thanks to the many skirts she keeps in her closet. The only drawback to her style of dressing is the tops part of her wardrobe not being tight enough, Jungwon always having no choice but to use his imagination but he's a gorgon and gorgons are rather good when it comes to claiming a target. It won't be long before she's letting him see all her most desirable parts.

I'm in lust with you.

Although the innocent ones were often the funnest for him to make come undone for him, they were always so fuckin' boring. Never did they bore him, however, when he had them pinned under him. Quvenzhané being the latest shiny toy he wants to play with is why he's only just now realizing that he shares two classes with her. Heh, two classes with her is all he needs.

Quvenzhané, like many other humans, amuses him, Jungwon sensing how nervous he makes her, his peripheral vision making him well aware of the quick side glances she sends him. Yes, being her new seatmate will be a lot of fun for him.