𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 ✈︎ 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ──  ✈︎  ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐀𝐌 𝐈 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐃?

Lili prepared a good solo act for the re-audition. She was certain she'd succeed with the second chance given. She didn't need to practice, for she decided to just pick one of her plays. Yes, she will be portraying a character that she played.

It would be a smart move, to prove she deserves the important part.

Currently, Lili was on her way to the boy's dorm. She was confused, but Yuri called her to go there saying that she needed her friend's presence. It was something Lili would not say no to.

She clenched her fists firmly and raises her hand to pound gently on the door. It took a whole while before someone opens the door.

It was Kitty.

She still lives here? Great.

"Hey. Do you... need anything?" Kitty asks, her head peeking through the door as if she was hiding something inside. Maybe it was the fact that she still lives there or maybe Yuri was inside. Either way, it is both illegal.

"Yuri told me to come here." replied Lili, giving the girl a soft smile. She was here for the comfort of Yuri, not to hold grudges with the girl who singlehandedly stole Minho. Well, not really, because he wasn't hers to start with.

"Oh... okay" nodded Kitty as she let Lili inside. "Yuri was staying here, from now on." she explained. She was about to say something more, but Yuri went up to engulf Lili in a hug.

"You're here." Yuri mumbles softly. Lili smiled hugging her best friend back, gently patting Yuri's back.

"Of course."

"I came out to my mom." Yuri starts, and Lili gasped softly. They parted the hug a bit to look at each other. Yuri had a relieved expression while Lili was proud, very proud.

"Oh my god, I'm so proud of you, Yuri" Lili went in for another hug. Even if she wasn't the one who finally came out, she was truly happy for her friend.

...

"So yeah, I have a secret brother." Yuri whispers.

"What? Really?" Lili asks, gasping. Is everyone having secret brothers now? She glanced at Kitty, who seems really nervous about the topic. Oh. Oh. "Can you believe it?"

Could it be?

"I cannot, no" Kitty mutters. Lili was about to ask her about what she knew, but Kitty looked at her meaningfully. 

Lili understood and shut her mouth.

"Are you okay? Do you know who he is?" Kitty asks Yuri, Lili stood in front of the two as they sat on Kitty's bed. She observed.

Kitty does make a good friend. She wouldn't deny that.

"Is he someone we know?" Lili asks and she receives two looks. Kitty's meaningful eyes and Yuri's wondrous eyes, she seemed pretty interested in this secret brother. Of course, Lili knew she wanted a sibling for god knows how long.