i like you

I woke up with a warm arm around my waist.

I just smiled taking in the comfort, My eyes gradually grew heavy until I heard a loud scratch on the door.

Both me and James sprung up while he held me close. His hand was on my hip while my hands were on the mattress for stable support.

"What was that?" I asked worriedly. "I'm not sure love," James replied laying back down. After a few seconds I fell back onto the bed.

My cheeks grow redder by the moment and him saying, "love," makes me look even redder than a tomato.

I turned around to face him while snuggling into his chest to hide that I'm blushing.

James kissed my head in response. "You smell really good," I said taking in his sweet aroma. "That's probably from the amount of candles I light everyday," James chuckled slightly.

His horrid attempt on trying to crack a joke was horrible but still really cute.

My mind traced back to my old life, I kinda miss my friends, I mean friend. Everyone pretend to be friends with me while there is only one person who actually cares about me. I haven't got in touch with her ever since my parents kicked me out.

Her name is Lorelei. She has long blonde hair and tan beach skin. I've always been jealous about her looks but I didn't let my jealousy get in the way of our friendship.

James stood up from the bed and I whined in loss of his warmth. "I will be going to the bathroom darling," he announced.

James really made me forget about my parents, and I'm grateful for that. That's when my mind crossed my cat that I had to leave at home. Her name is Claudia. I had to leave her due to the lack of space, and the fact that I can't take care of her if I'm homeless.

I would've brought her but I doubt she would survive a week without her cat nip.

She was a dark black cat with emerald-like green eyes.

That one loud scratch on the door that interrupted mine and James sweet moment really reminded me of when Claudia usually scratches on my bedroom door every night at 3 AM.

After what felt like forever James came back and fell right into my arms. "Are you okay?" I asked giggling as I played with his hair. "I really like you Y/n," James said looking at me with hope. "I do too James," I said as his face came closer and closer to me.

"I want to spend eternity together with you," he said looking deep into my eyes as he softly cupped my face into his hands.

Then finally, his soft pink lips touched mine. James grabbed down onto my waist as he dove in deeping into the kiss. My arms wrapped around his shoulders. The kiss was very sweet and caring. Our chemistry growing by the minute so as our love.

I then pulled away and we linked our foreheads together. "What would you like to do today love?" James asked kissing my nose. "I want to go to your favorite part of the hotel," I said. "As you wish," he said kissing my forehead.

"I'll go change," I said walking to the bathroom. I luckily brought some clothes so I'm going to wear a random shirt with some jeans.

I walked out of the bathroom dressed in my clothes while I saw James dresses in his usual suit and tie outfit.

"So beautiful," James said while planting kisses all over my face. Nothing is really special about what I'm wearing but I'm glad someone appreciates me for once.

"So where to?" I asked. "Secret darling," James said as he held my hand and led me out of the room.

I can't believe I'm falling inlove with someone I met like 2 days ago. That's not like me at all.