disclaimer - please read

❝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞❞

⁺‧͙͙⁺˚*

In the summer of 1987, Quinn St. James was only concerned about two things: her new job as a camp counselor at Camp Summer Lake and the serial killer on the loose targeting girls that fit her description. Throughout her entire life, she has thrived on her ability to find reason within everything and read right through those near her. When she meets a fellow camp counselor, Harry Styles, she finds herself consumed in trying to figure him out. Her being unsuccessful in doing so may be the reason she got so wrapped up in his silly little games in the first place. People only ever show you the parts of themselves that they wish for others to see. No one and nothing is ever truly what it seems. To be fair, even a murderer is someone's neighbor.

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫‧͙⁺˚*・༓☽

this story contains mature and explicit content such as:
mature language
extreme, graphic violence
drug & alcohol use
substance abuse
mental illness
sexual content
abuse

READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

This story is a thriller.

It will be confusing, and it will make you second guess everything...or at least I hope it will. It will be messy, extremely twisted, and complex. Please use an open mind while reading.

It is important for me to make known that I do not condone any of the violence, abuse, or any other heavy topics mentioned throughout this book. My purpose in writing about these things is solely for storytelling and I am not romanticizing any of it. Therefore, if any of the topics above are sensitive subjects for you or will in any way trigger you, please do not read this book.

⁺‧͙͙⁺˚*

A little bit about me, Elaine, the author:

This is my second published fanfic. My first is still ongoing but this idea could not stay hidden from the world. If there are mistakes it is due to the fact that, just like you, I am human and it happens. Please be patient with me. Also, I am a huge swiftie so I enjoy being sneakily calculated and dropping little hints, or easter eggs, along the way. So, if that's your thing as well, keep an eye out!

Lastly, for updates & all things Mastermind:
Follow me on twitter @tpwkelaine