Princess....?

I closed my laptop and pushed out my chair. I stood up and walked towards my door. I started to open it awaiting to walk out, but I stood there lingering in the doorway looking at the t.v. I wasn't looking at a black screen, I was looking at a screen full of green text, the text said,'See us soon princess~ c;' "uh...what the actual fuck...", I mumbled quietly. When I finally built up my courage to turn around, I hesitantly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I open the fridge and gabbed a six pack of Coca-Cola, a bag of spicy nacho Doritos and continued to walk into my room. I was about to walk up the stairs until I heard a load thump and a groan. "Holy shit!", I whispered. I ran up the stairs very quietly and was about to open my door. I took a deep breath. Ok, Aria on the count of three, 1....2....3. I opened the door and whacked whoever was there with the bag of Doritos. "What the fuck?!?!", a teenage boy yelled. I looked at the boy, he looked like a Link look alike, but with black eyes with red iris, his eyes seem to be tearing blood, he had the green tunic, brown tights, brown shoes, blond messy hair, and a green Link hat. He kinda looked pretty attractive..... WAIT! WHAT? MIND NO! JUST NO!
"You like what you see?~ c;", asked the teenage look alike. "W-what? No!", I stuttered, mentally cursing myself for doing so. "Oh, Aria you look so cute when you blush", the boy smirked. What was he talking about? I wasn't even blushing?.... Oh well now I am! "So cute!", the boy exclaimed. "How the hell do you know my name?", I asked cocking an eyebrow at him. "Uh....uh.... I kinda....um...stalk..you", the boy replied hesitantly. "Well nice to know!", I shouted sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. We stood there awkwardly for about five minutes. "So...aren't you gonna introduce yourself and tell me why your here?", I questioned. "I'm BEN, BEN DROWNED, why I'm here you'll soon know c;", BEN smirked. "So, Princess? What do you for fun?", BEN asked floating around my room. "Well, I play v-games, listen to music and draw, that's pretty much it", I answered. I saw BEN walk over to my desk and picked up a photo of me and Maribeth, we were at the beach in our bikinis, Mari was holding me bridal style pursing her lips and crossing her eyes, while I did the peace sign closed my eyes and stuck out my tongue, Maribeth had on a pink bikini with white poka dots with her red curly hair in pig tails, I had on a black bikini with green poka dots, my hair was died redish orange and up in a pony tail. "Who's the chick?" BEN asked pointing to Mari. "That's Maribeth, my best and only friend", I stated, smiling remembering that old precious memory of last summer. "She has small breast", BEN stated glumly. "What? What the fuck?", I yelled and punched his gut. "What? Just saying", BEN whined. I just growled at him, and gave him the death glare. "Don't be mad, everyone knows that yours are WAY and I mean WAY bigger then hers or like anyone's", BEN said scanning my body. I felt my face heat up so I turned around. "Your hair was like redish orange back then, why'd you change it, but I still like the green on you though", BEN asked. "Well, I am not the most attractive person alive, and my original hair just stated boringness and all shyness, so I dye my hair wacky cool colors", I stated. "Oh, well what's your original hair color?", asked BEN. "....uh...it's brown", I answered shyly. "So Princess, you wanna play video games?", BEN questioned having a grin plastered onto his face from ear to ear. "Sure, but don't call me that", I said. "Why not?, Princess", BEN asked. "Because One:I'm not a Princess, Two:I don't like pet names, Three:My father used to call me that but now he calls me an emo bitch", I stated. "Your own father called you that?", BEN asked seeming pissed. "Yea...I don't really care, no one does, well except Mari", I mumbled looking at the floor. "Well instead of Princess I'll call you my Zelda", BEN smirked. "Whatever, can we play video games now?", I questioned seeming annoyed. "Yes, my Zelda", BEN licked his lips. We both agreed on Super Smash Bros Brawl on the Wii. We both grabbed our controllers, we were about to start playing until my phone rings...I pick it up to see its a face time call from Maribeth. BEN seems to notice, how may I know, well BEN DROWNED isn't BEN DROWNED looking, he has messy blond hair, a green beanie, green hoodie, ripped blue jeans, and green converse. He looked really cute and normal.... Urgh! Stop thinking this way! I ignored BEN's smirking and winking and answered the phone to Mari screaming," WAZ UP?!?!" I giggled and screamed,"WAZ UP?!?!" Then BEN jumped in and screamed," WAZ UP?!?!". Uh-oh.... "Oh~ Ari who's that?~", Maribeth asked. "Mari that's Ben, he is.....an old friend living here", nailed that excuse. "You mean your boyfriend?", BEN asked quickly kissing my check. WHAT THE FUCK BEN?!?!
"Aw...Lil Ar Ar got a boyfriend", Mari gawked her eyes watering. "Your growing up so fast", Maribeth cried,
Oh I'm gonna kill you BEN.....