CHAPTER I - The new GUY

It was a chilly morning in Orchids International school , strong gust of winds from one side and the sun rising and there she was ,Amy , so sweet and kind who always cared for her studies and friends , she never fell in trouble, so innocent ,was walking in sidewalk with her headphones on and books in her hands carrying them with utmost care . She was wearing a blue coloured t shirt and a black pleated skirt ,with her bag hanging from her shoulder . Her black and shiny hair tied like a bun was fully tight and her lips completely peach coloured from the champagne last night .She stopped by the lockers when she heard a familiar voice
"Amy, Amy , here, I'm here . How are you it's been a long time since I've seen you, I missed you lot you know ."
Veronica , Amy's best friend , she had just came back from her trip from Bali . Her parents are best friends with Amy's parents so they know each other since birth . "Veronica !! It's been a long time ,  I missed you too ." said Amy . "Babe , I missed you so much !I love you , I love you so much." said Ron trying to catch his breath  , Ron  is Veronica's boyfriend, he's a bit overprotective,but Veronica doesn't mind it though , they both are made for each other. "My Ronnie , how have you been , I bet you haven't been doing anything nasty , right Amy ." "Amy , Amy , AMY !!"Veronica screamed . Amy was distracted by the group of girls who were passing by , she was inspecting who could that be , as if investigating a crime scene . "Oh! Sorry Veronica I just got distracted by those girls , what were you saying anyways ? "Oh nothing I was just trying to bring you back to earth cause you were lost in heavens! But who are these Boys " Veronica questioned."Things have changed a lot babe , A new transfer ,named Alex had recently joined our school . He has caught the eyes of everyone so be careful babe". "You know that you're my only one right . I love you so much."said Veronica . The bell rings and Amy and Veronica say their goodbyes and try to get past the group of girls who were crowding around . "So, did you find someone while I was gone Amy." Veronica asked. "Um, no , but yesterdays party was fire !!." Amy try's  to change the subject cause she doesn't like all the stuff about LOVE . "Don't change the subject Amy , please ,I actually feel bad for you , you know when I have someone and you don't even have a person to cuddle ." Veronica practically begged her "Ewww, never in  my lifetime I'll like someone or  WORSE fall in love with someone ." "Please Amy ." "Let's see what ll happen ." Veronica starts complaining. "Hey , I actually have to go......to the washroom , you go without me okay" Amy stammered. "Oh ,okay be careful and come fast okay."Veronica said "Yep"
Amy was heading the bathroom until a group of girls came out . Of course ,it's them

Emily and her gang