007: A Little Havoc

Madeline's POV;*outfit above*

As Vic tried to fix Colby, I decided to hang out with his sister Amy again and have some fun on my own. The last time we met, she was so much fun, so we decided to fry some people, in school. Meanwhile Jake and Hartley are pretending that we didn't hear what we heard

"Ah! Amy?" Says Hartley.

"Oh hey, Hartley," Says Amy.

"You've got a little something on your,"

"I know," Says Hartley interrupting me.

Hartley explains that "the sunshine club picks up trash around the school.". After a groan, she says, "Maybe you can help us out."

"Why would I do that?" Says Amy.

"Because most of it is yours!" Says Hartley.

"You can't prove that," I said scoffing.

"Oh," Says Hartley picking up a piece of paper. "Your picking up my trash, therefore know that I am better than you," She read.

"Well, that could've been anyone," Says Amy crossing her hands.

"Bow down to your supreme leader Amy," She reads from another.

"Help me," Says Amy whispering.

"Nobody can save you now," I said rolling my eyes.

"It's not littering. It's just spreading my message to the masses," Says Amy.

"You can't just throw your garbage whenever you want," Says Hartley annoyed.

"Why not? Give your little sunshine gang something to do besides attacking people with smiles,"

"Your bad behavior has consequences. If you keep littering, other kids will think they can, too," Says Hartley.

She's always trying to teach us a lesson but I don't think she understands that we're ever going to listen.

"And before long, this whole place will be a big old dump," Says Hartley.

"In the can, Tony! In the can," She yells at him.

He finally does and walks away, she scared him with more than a smile.

"Thank you! Have a sunshiney day!" She yells.

Hartley gets her phone out of her pocket and checks the time saying, "Great, now I'm gonna be late for my first day as a mentor,"

"Okay, Hartley. Let's just skip through the part where we pretend to care and just tell me what we need to know," Says Amy.

"It's the first day of my new program for the Sunshine Club," Says Hartley.

"I'm taking babysitting a step forward by teaching kids the values and giving them a role model to look up to," Says Hartley.

That sounds boring.

"Doesn't that sound like fun?" She says smiling.

"No. It sounds like you have too much time on your hands,"

"Perhaps I'm not littering enough," Says Amy as we all went to sit down.

"Ew. Amy?" Says Hartley as she grabbed gum from underneath the table.

"That's not Amy anymore, that's me,"

"This where you're putting your chewing gum?" Says Hartley trying to get it off.

"Well what am I supposed to do, throw it on the floor?"

"I'm not an animal!"

*skipping some time*