Chapter 5 | Daylight

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov.

Tomorrow's the contest as i couldn't study because i decided to help lola (grandma) first at cleaning.

"Ah, apo (grandchild) why don't you study for tomorrow? I'll be fine on my own here" she said grabbing the boxes from my hand.

"It's alright lola, I still have more time for that I'll help you first" you insist and grabbed the duster and dust off some objects from the room.

Lola just sighed and patted my head. "Hays sige, pagkatapos natin magpahinga kana ah?" (*sigh* alright after this go get some rest okay?"

"I will Lola, I will" i giggled and kissed her temple.

"By the way Y/n, i heard tomorrow is the contest right?" Lola said

"Ah, yes. Are you gonna come lola?" I asked she smiled widely.

"Of course, how come i cannot attend apo? I will attend! Besides kuya wil will drive me there" Lola said i smiled and kisses her again but on her cheek.

After we finished i was now writing some notes for tomorrow and memorizing every each answer just in case.

*Buzz* *Buzz*

"Rindou?" I thought and answered the call.

"Hey..uhh L/n- i mean Y/n" he said my first name i was suprised.

"What is it that you need..?" I asked he sighed "i just need company since im bored"

He opened his camera and saw him writing some notes also for tomorrow as i did opened mine too.

"I see you're studying also for tomorrow" He said and chuckled i just eye rolled "you are too"

"So about tomorrow is someone gonna go with you?" He suddenly asked i nodded "my grandma, i mean she's the only one with me so it's only her with our driver" he nodded and continued to talk about stories and some teas about other sections and some stuff also.

He's actually not bad i mean we are rivals but in his other side is adorable..Wait- adorable?! I snapped back from my thoughts and he noticed.

"Hello~ Are you even listening or admiring me" He teased i just scoffed and he suddenly chuckled. "No. And why would i? we're rivals right?" I asked his smile dropped.

"I mean.. it's quite odd but it's fun talking to you" he smiled and i did too.

"Tsk, sure Haitani. I'll beat you tomorrow by answering more than you" I said he scoffed "you're on L/n" he did smirked also.

"It's midnight already? I guess see you tomorrow rin" i called his nickname he was stunned and smiled widely.