Surprise !

Joke

My bf isn't allowed to sneeze in public .Girls be like " bless you".

He's already blessed, he has me

Joke by : Annabelletr

Amoy's P.O.V

* At school *

By the time we reached at our classroom, isabelle fully recovered from her frustrated state. As we cut the corner to our class we were dumped by our friend jessie ; who was always late.

" heyyyyyy " he said while dumping into us, with a smirk escaping his mouth . I was about to protest but I didn't even bother, knowing Jessie he doesn't care so why should I waste a breath. AHH just some of the flaws you have to accept of a friend.

As we leap happily into our near by seats , I heard jessie say,

" Umm , sorry huns I just didn't want to feel the wreath of the female version of Mr. Crocker from fairly odd parents " jessie explianed.

" shhh ! That doesn't work on us anymore, you're just trying to get the maths homework answers we got last week thursday " isabelle stated,

He was now embarrsed by the truth, and with the only pride he had left he pouted at us .

" Oh and btw, so not gonna happen " I told him, sticking out my tongue then isabelle followed.

After talking with my friends for five minutes straight , we were rudely- politely interrupted by our teacher ms. Crocker,

" Good morning class " ms. Crocker surpizely greeted us.

" good morning ! " I literally shouted , What has happen to ms. Crocker now ?

"Well" the four eye strict teacher started, "

*knock knock*

" Ahh, I wonder who that might be ?" Ms. Crocker said then playfully jumped out from a random desk she was sitting on and ran to open the door.

Immediately, I was so bored by her stupid act, so I turned around and started to chat with my friends again ,who were already talking to each other.

"Hey, so did you hear about Mr. Bowen getting engaged to this random chick, let me see ... her name is... "

" Kathy "

" Yeah, that's the name " I said without turning towards the random person who helped me out.

**********************

It's been a while I haven't heard the voice who called out Mr. Bowen's fiancee ,you know how typical highschool students are, whenever you talk to someone ; you always expect another answer / reply until the word " bye" comes along in the conversation.

I could see everyone looking towards the front of the class , even my friends, I curiously - tiredly turned around only to find Ms. Crocker kissing the fine handsome man , every girl wishes for him to love them back MR.BOWEN!

He was wearing an geeky plianed shirt with khaki shorts, an light blue sweater which, easily flung around his board shoulders and a dark blue suspenders . And damn! He still looks hot.

" What the hell" I said, I couldn't believe or infact breath ! I accidentally slid off my chair by Jessie's sudden shove ,only to be noticed by the 2 make-out teachers.

" ms. Francais? " mr.Bowen asked squeaky, while ms. Crocker giggled realizing the reason why i fell to the ground .

" yes"

" there are seats here, I expect better of you " he shamed me, but I didn't care because he shamed me in his harsh manly voice, I kinda zoned out a little bit, just thinking of his lips about to touch mine , when I was interrupted by him taking a quick peck from ms. Crocker who was now chuckling. I pouted but got over it, I learn't from early you can't get what is not yours, especially if its already taken . Plus he's 28.

********************

It was now lunch time and I was already stressed and frustrated by all the assignments I have to give in by the next 2 weeks.

As I collected my lunch from the west corner of the cafeteria with my friends, I got a text from adam saying,

* Beginning of text*

11:40
" Gonna pick up mom now, wanna come ?" Xoxo Adam

11:41
" Seriously adam? Is that even a question I can't; I'm at school remember ? " Xoxo Amoy

11:42
"That didn't stop you in middle school did it ?" Xoxo Adam

11:43
" Yeah , okay come down here and excuse me would ya ?" Xoxo Amoy

11: 44
" okay, I'm coming up the stairs ; go to the administrative office now"
Xoxo Adam

11:45
" Sweet , I'll be there at 5 bye " Xoxo Amoy

11: 48
"Yeah okay" Xoxo Adam

11:49
" Omg! What on earth took u so long to text me back! I thought you died or something gosh " Xoxo Amoy

11: 50
" No, I didn't died I was texting... mom ? " Xoxo Adam

11: 50
" Lier, Lier pants and underwear on fire !" Xoxo Amoy

* End of text*

" Bye guys, I'm going with adam to the airport to get mom... oh shoot, how am I suppose to carry my lunch like this... Jessie do you wanna take it " I asked with a baby smile

" Si, Si, Si, yes,yes,yes, Oui, Oui, Oui " he said with a huge smile on his face, " umm where's the chocolate pudding " he asked worried.

" Really ! I can't surpass you can I ?, not once " I said in defeat, then slammed the chocolate pudding from my bag on the table pushing it towards him.

" Bye now, you don't want adam to be waiting don't you" he said then playfully grinned.

" Whatever , bye jessie and isabelle" I said while waving to them then running out the door after.

************************
As soon as I stepped in the administrative office, I saw adam rather staring angrily me, without an second later , he stepped out of the building then towards the school's gate, I followed him.

" What are you doing" I asked confused

" What am I doing, why didn't you tell me that you were coming 11 mins after I texted you uh?" He asked with a hint of joke in his voice

" I'm sorry I...I got caught up" I apologized with a pout.

" What ! I'm sorry ,that's what you're saying?" He said with a slight shift in his voice.

" Yeah, I guess..." I was interrupted
by adam laughing crazy with tears running from each eye

I immediately ran to him and slapped him to the ground, soon remembering I was still on school compound I quickly punched him and walked away,

" haha, come on we gotta go to uncle ricky to get his car" he said then we started our journey

******************

There you go !
Please comment,share,vote and follow

Please read:
Meant to be-diamonquie50

I'm falling for my bestie-diamonquie50

Forbidden love- notsosweet130

The Confused Story - aprilhylton

The strange planet, where I fell inlove-2cuteshanna