"Coming home"

Jacqueline came home three days before death of Sophia Harrison. She came home to her family for Christmas, where she, her mum Anna, father Henric, brother Theodore and sister Gabrielle were supposed to spend five days in the Dvorak mansion in London. But upcoming days did not bring a lot of joy and happiness, they just brought death.
•••
Jacqueline Marie Dvorak was an actress of Chezh roots. She earned the fame with her not really avarage looks. She lurred many producers (and men) with her wild orange locks of hair and smokey gray eyes, with which she gave off "dangerous" and "beautiful" energy, which were mostly descriptions of her roles. She was most known for her role as the Queen of Murderers, where she did what every woman wanted: overrule the men.

Jacqueline stepped in front of Dvoraks' huge mansion with a suitcase in her hand. The house looked like she remembered it: gray, brick-ish, tall, wide and extremly boring. Except for maybe the vervain that covered the windows. The metalic fence started opening, which meant they knew she was home.

Behind the fence stood a thin man in a black suit. He had a pencile moustage and his hair was flicked back with gel. His arms were elegantly held behind his back and his feet were in first ballet position.

"Christopher!"smiled Jacqueline. "It's so nice to see you again!"

Christopher was Dvoraks' maid even when Jacqueline was just a kid. He served Dvoraks a few decades already, circa 33 years, even before Theodore, Jacqueline's older brother was born.

Jacqueline pulled Christopher into a quick hug with a happy smile. Christopher's face didn't change for a millimeter.

"Welocome back, miss Dvorak," he said melancholy. "Your parents are expecting you."

Christopher took Jacqueline's suitcase and almost droped it when the weight pulled him down. "W-hat do you have in your suitcase, miss?"he asked innocently, trying to keep his cool. He was walking to the house, slightly turned on his right, in which he held the suitcase.

"Rocks,"said Jacqueline and walked forward. Christooher's eyes widened from surprise, but then he saw sarcasm and said:"Ha!"

In a few moments they arrived in front of the big front door of the house. Christopher droped the suitcase and ran to open the door. He took the door knob in his hands, took a small towell from his pocket, tapped the sweat from his forehead away and re-put on a mask of his elegancy. "Welcome home,"he said, dramatically opened the door and pointed inside with his hand.

Jacqueline felt that warm feel in her chest, which echoed nostalgia and she was healing from missing home so much. She felt so excited and butterflies exploded in her stomach.

She looked at the room, where the guests hung their coats and put on cosy slippers, where sunlight cracked trough the clouds and warmed the room and it looked heavenly for Jacqueline. She had missed home so much the sight of that room made her smile. The house she missed so deeply all year was then so close. The glass door with coloury patterns was now the only thing gating her from her family - that is if they were in the living room. There were metal coat hangers and wooden benches... There were Anna, Henric and Theodore's coats and shoes. That meant Jacqueline's big brother was already home.

Jacqueline quickly took of her knee long boots and hung her coat, then hurried trough the door into the living room.

"Mum!"she called. "Q!"her mum yelled happily as she saw her daughter. Jacqueline ran into her mum and strateled her into a tight hug. "It is so nice to see you again, Q."whispered Anna.

Q was Jacqueline's nickname ever since she was a child. And she really missed people calling her that. Normally people just called her Jackie or Jaq or Line. Even John, her boyfriend, didn't call her that. He called her Que (as in Spanish for what in remembrance of their first meeting (and also becouse it was in her name)). Anyways, she missed Q. She missed her mum, everything on her; her smile, her smell, heck, even her walk.