OC oneshot

WASSUP WATTPAD I'M BAAAAAACK

(Just a disclaimer these are not my OCs. They're actually my younger siblings so yeah. She kinda forced me to write this but forget about that part.)

Once upon a time, there lived two dragon siblings, named Amber and Ember. They lived on the border of a kingdom full of dragons, where they spent their days flying through the clouds and playing with each other.

One day, they were out flying when Ember noticed a beautiful rainbow in the sky. "Let's fly through it!" he said excitedly.

Without hesitation, Amber flew ahead of her brother, diving through the rainbow and soaring back out the other side. Ember followed, and the two of them played in the sky for hours.

They flew in loops and twirled in the air, showing off their skills to each other and to the invisible audience they had gathered (totally not my Rainwing OCs). The two dragonets were so happy, and they laughed and cheered as the sun set and the stars came out.

When the night was over, the two dragonets flew back to their home, tired but satisfied. They knew that they would never forget that day, and the special bond they shared as siblings.

(Yep, that's mostly it. I might add another one if I feel like it. Don't forget to comment if there are any issues or if you liked it)

Puppet out!

E n d  o f  n e w  m e s s a g e s