7

"Aye so  guys we gon play truth or dare and lie detector so keep watching to see everything!!" Ddot said to the live .

"Ok so we gon start with maliàh." Violet added

"Malia truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Oooooo!! I dare you and Ethan to share a room." She stated giggling. 

"Ok brb I'll put my stuff in his room"

"Your turn Miranda "

*the skipping of time bc I'm lazy asf!!*

Me and Ethan were on live together when he kissed me literally fucking kissed me!! 

"Mi gustas tu maliàh "

"Ethan, ¡por qué hiciste eso de qu estamos en vivo!"

"Lo siento mi amor you just looked so.. kissable"

"Ugh.. ig we have to reveal it now.."

"We're in a relationship. "

Omg 

YES 

BRO I KNEW IT THERE WAS SOMETHING GOING ON 

MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!!

OMFG BITCH YASSSS!

NO! Ethan is mine you hoe stay away!!

He really stooped down and with this ugly bitch when he can have me 🙄🙄🤭

"FYI dickrider I'm the prettiest mf you'll eva see in yo life and if yhu got a problem w it irdgaf you can go ride and suck sum mo dick and choke on it. Tf??" I said with my heavy latina and newyorkian accent coming out.

I blocked the users bc I don't have time for sum cock suckers 🙄

Again the screen was bombarded w more comments but this time they were ALL positive And saying I ate . Which I did I ate tf upppp!!

Ethan looked shocked but he gave me a back hug and we decided to get off live and watch the titanic. (Idc what yall say but younger Leonardo Dicaprio was FOINE and titanic is one of THE best movies ever!! I cried when jack died. ) 

"MI gustas tu mi amor"

"Mi gusta tu ethan"

After all the crying from the movie we fell asleep cuddled up reallllyyy close to where he was breathing on my neck and went to sleep.

Words: 322

Sooo how yall likin it so farrr?? Yay or nay?

Any recommendations??