prolouge

pain, that's what Tatum wood's felt when she found out that her best friend (aka her crush) decided it was a good idea to date towns jackass, the one and only Steve Harrington. it wasn't just the fact that Nancy was dating his jackass self but the fact that since they started dating, she had left her and barb alone.

no hate to barb, but it was boring without Nancy, seeing her with tina, Steve, and whatever the hell his name is hurt.

Recently, will byers had gone missing, and Tatum couldn't help but feel bad for his older brother, there was a memorial for him, and as much as she wish she would go, she has promised Nancy that she would go with her to Steves.

"Barbara, pull over" says Nancy "what" me and the red head say at the same time. she yells it again "what are we doing here?" I ask "his house is three blocks away" i add "we can't park in his driveway hi Neighbour might see" Nancy says and me and barb roll our eyes at her.

"This is stupid ill just drop you guys off" barb says annoyed "please don't leave me" i plead but they ignore me staring into each other's soul at this point "you promised you would go, and now you're going."

"What are you and Steve planning on killing her?"i say sarcastically weirded out by how bad she wants us to be here "Nancy, he just wants his dick to be in your pants, stop being fucking stupid and realize that" i roll my eyes but she ignored my coldness knowing i did not mean it and I didn't.

"Tommy h and carol are going to be there" she says to convince us "they have sex like every day your probably having a foursome, plus them being there makes it worse." Tatum says annoyed "gross." nancy and barb both say

"nancy...is that a new bra?" i ask and barb and me both look at her "no,chill,"

"i am chill."

This is only ending here cause I want text these girls and more -wonderhaze hrts4mac -Somebody_to_Love-

im sorry about how short it is, dw i should be writing tmrw!