scp-035 x FEM! reader smut (req)

Requested by:
StevieCat2023

⚠️Warnings⚠️
Smut
Pain kink
Dom-sub
Bondage

Slight fluff at the end :D

Nobody's pov:
Scp-035 was looking for his girlfriend during a containment breach. 079 decided to hack in and let some scps out. Y/n was looking for 035. After about 10 minutes of walking, the two of them ran into each other. The two of them started to walk back to y/n's containment cell.

Y/n pov:
We both walked back in to my containment cell. I sat on the bed, watching as he did the same. He was in a researchers body. We sat there for a few minutes talking  until I felt him put his hand on my thigh. I started to get a bit nervous. "What're you doing?" I asked him. He just looked at me and started to move his hand up more, moving to where he was on top of me. "you good with this?" He asked me. I nodded as he started to move his hands under my shirt to take off my bra. He slowly took off my bra and my shirt. He took off the tie he was wearing, and used it to tie my hands up to the bed. He slowly moved his hands up and down my body. He started to pull down my pants, pausing to look up at me. "Are you sure?" "Yeah." He pulled down my pants and started to rub my clit, over my soaking wet panties. I let out a moan as he started to rub even harder. He pulled my panties off pinning me down more. He undid his pants, pulling them down a long with his boxers.
He started to rub his tip over my opening. I started to slightly squirm under his touch. He slapped me. "Be a good girl and relax." It hurt but it felt good too. He slowly pushed himself in me. I let out a loud moan as he started to slowly thrust in me. He started to rub my clit. He started to thrust even faster becoming more rough. I kept moaning, getting louder the faster he went.
A few more minutes had passed and I felt myself getting closer. The breach alarms drowning out. I could tell he was getting closer too as he was getting more sloppy. "F-fuck.. Im close.." he thrusted even harder speeding up. "Me too." I finally came while he let me ride out my high. He came not long afterwards, pulling out.
He then untied me from the bed, pulling me by my hair towards him. "Suck." I licked his head and put the rest of it in my hand. I pumped his dick for a minute before  I started to lick up and down his dick. I quickly put it in my mouth and started to suck. He grabbed my hair again, even harder then last time, pulling me even closer forcing himself further down my throat. I tried not to choke. I kept sucking him off till I felt him twitch in my mouth. He came not long after. I cleaned myself up with some water and a rag in the bathroom and got dressed.
He laid down and I laid next to him. He pulled me into his arms to lay on him chest. I nuzzled my face into his neck while we cuddled for a bit. "I love you." "I love you too." The breach alarms fully stopped and everything went quiet. We both fell asleep cuddling.

First smut. Hope it was good. I did my best with what I was given.