𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙥: 𝙓𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚. 𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙. 𝙓𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙. 𝙃𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘.

Then the guy in a bougee tone unnesscaraly added "a little dusty now are we?"

I rolled my eyes and headed into the nearest bathroom. I opened the door and there were three people inside one two girls and a guy. The girls were both kissing and the guy was feeling up on them.

They seemed to be completely unaware of the door being open so I quickly closed the door and headed downstairs into the living room.

Downstairs was an absolute rave. The floor an ocean of plastic cups and random shoes. The smell of strong vodka and cheap beer radiated off these people. The sound of a sick remix and a girl somewhere getting it on.

I walked around heaps of people, some of them trying to pull me into thier conga line and some giving me dirty looks as I made my way to the back door.

I had a bikini underneath so I stripped my clothes down and jumped into the pool. 👙 The water soothed me ever since I was little. That's why my parents bought the beach house. They had a fondness over me I couldn't explain however they never could express it in the right way. They always came across as distant and passive. This making me over the years become numb to thier rules. I loved them so much that I distanced myself so that the arguments were of lesser nature.

After swimming a bit I felt a coldness so I walked over and went to the hot tub.
The was no actual way of telling how long I'd been in the pool, time stood perfectly still was still leaving me at a healthy pace to think and decompress.🌊

As I dipped one foot in my phone started ringing from the pocket of my pants. 📱
So I leaned over to grab it and it was my ex boyfriend. He was toxic and controlling and made me have the awakening that I really don't like men as much as I needed too.

I am 100% lesbian.🏳️‍🌈👭♀️

I answered the call for God knows what reason regretting it untill I heard him snare his first couple of words.🙄

Ex bf Kade: you look pretty good in that white bikini.

Xander: what! How do you know that.. howd you know what I look like!

I whispered back frantically into the phone.😳

He hung up. Making me a friend to the sound of the empty line.

I immediately got my clothes on without even second thinking drying my bikini first and swept up my shoes. 🏃‍♀️Running back into the house asking each person visible if they've seen Luna or a girl of her description. I was unsuccessful at finding her downstairs.

I ran upstairs to the loft area were a new round of spin the bottle started. I then scanned the room for Luna my heartbeating fast seeing she wasn't there. I took a deep breath and decided to think positively like my therapist suggested.