CHAPTER 31:THE END

A few days ago, Kai was released from the hospital and recovered. We went back to our house again and continued our love there.

One day while I was sleeping I felt that kai was not by my side. I looked for him inside the house but he was not there. I went to the balcony and saw kai at the bottom of the house while his cheeks were red while a man holding his hand. My eyes widened when I saw him handing the ring to Kai.

I was quickly ran going down the stairs when I suddenly tripped and fell on the floor and my foot was bleeding. I ran to him without wearing slippers. When I got to him, I immediately pulled Kai away from the man.

"Dylan? Why what happened?" He asked me. "Are you going to leave me? Are you going to go with that man-" I asked him while crying. Kai immediately pulled me to a corner and kissed me on the cheek.

"What are you talking about? That was Keilan." He said to me while laughing softly. "Huh? That was Keilan? Sorry I didn't realize it was him." I said while wiping my tears. "It's okay and don't worry because I will never leave you..." He said to me while hugging me and then he took me to keilan.

"Dylan? Are you okay?" Keilan asked me while trying not to laugh."Sorry..." I said while blushing from extreme embarrassment."It's okay. I'm also sorry because of me you tripped." He said while stroking his neck with a smile."It's okay.But what is that ring for?" I asked him."It's for Lila because I plan to propose to her later." He answered while blushing.

"I'm also sorry Dylan because I left you in the room because Keilan asked me for help on what he was going to say to Lila while proposing, so I pretended to be Lila so he could use me for practice." Kai said while smiling at me awkwardly.

"Alright, I'll go home first. Wish me luck." Keilan said as he entered his car while waving his hand. "Good luck!" Kai and I said to him. When we entered the house, Kai immediately treated me.

"Look, you have bruises on your foot..." He said to me worriedly."Sorry..." I said to him and kissed him on the forehead."Dylan, can we visit grandma tomorrow because I miss them..." Kai said to me."Of course...I will do everything that will makes you happy." I answered him and he suddenly hugged me tightly while thanking me.

The next day, while Kai was preparing our bags, I said goodbye to him that I was going somewhere for a while and he agreed.

Because of what happened yesterday, I decided to buy our own ring. When I bought it, I couldn't stop being happy and I couldn't wait to wear it on him.

When I got home, I immediately put our bags in the car and we got inside the car. We were happily singing in the car and enjoying our time. A few hours ago we arrived at their house. It was fun. Kai's family welcomed us. I also brought gifts to his siblings and they were happy.

We were laughing and happily eating while looking at the sea. After I finished eating, I said goodbye to Kai that I would go to the shore for a while to breathe fresh air and he agreed.

As I looked at the waves in the sea and breathed in the fresh air, I felt like I was in heaven. I realized that life is more fun, especially when you are with the ones you love.

I was about to swim when suddenly someone hugged me from behind and I saw Kai and I was out of balance and we both lay down and got wet in the water. We happily splashed water on each other.

At night, after we ate, I decided to give the ring to Kai. I looked for him outside but he wasn't there. Until I saw Kai standing and gazing at the quiet sea. When I got there, I hugged him from the back.

"Look at how bright the star is." He pointed up."Stars could gleam all throughout the night sky and yet I'd still prefer to watch them through your eyes." I calmy said to him as I saw him blushing and I faced him to me.

"I'll give you something." I said to him. "What is that?" He asked and I showed him the ring that was being hit by the light of the moon and put it on him. "Dylann..." He said and hugged me. "Did you like it? Look, I have one too." I said to him while smiling.

"I love you so much, Dylan..." He said to me as he brought his lips closer to mine. "I love you so much, too..." I answered him as I smiled and pressed my lips to his.

"We were truly destined by the waves..." We said to each other and hugged tightly while looking at the sea.

_______________________________________

This is the end of my story. I just want to apologize if you noticed any wrong grammar and confusing parts of the story.I also want to thank everyone who voted and read my story. I can't believe that it reached 200+ people who read it even though it has many errors hehehe..>_<

I just want to let you know that I have an upcoming story.I hope you like it and I hope you read it. Thank you so much guys.(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ