studio sesh🖋️🍃

TW!! BAD SMUT UP AHEAD!!

( Imma use oc name until y'all want me to stop from now on)

Nikol and Bryson had been married for 2 ,since she was 18.But due to the 3 year age gap people thought he groomed her into loving him.🙄. At this point in their careers of being in the music industry they love making music together.you see last year Nikol announced the launch of her record label,and the first person she had signed was her husband.

This is why it isn't odd that in their basement at their house the couple has a studio, Which is where they are now.they were currently recording a song yet to be named ( above ).they had finished the first verse and were currently sitting and smoking some tree while editing the verse to the beat and adlibs.

"Baby do you like how this sounds?" Silence met the girls question "Juan ,Hello?" Tired of the quiet Nikol turned around to look at her beloved husband. To her surprise he was already looking at her with eyes that make her sopping wet.He was looking at her with smoke escaping his mouth slowly,his eyes barely open,and he was man spread on the couch down there with something very hard in his pockets .

                                          ~Nikol~

"Babe," He says in a voice that made my knees go weak in my seat."y-yes" clearing my throat from the bitch ass submissive undertones I was bound to have anyway."please come here mama" And when I tell you when a fine ass nigga tell you to come here YOU COME HERE! I was on his lap straddling him looking dead Into his eyes getting more horny and wet by the second."Take a break Keenie."

He then starts grinding his hips up into my own slightly groaning when he does."Baby -" I moaned as he slapped my ass so fucking hard I was finna cry."That's not my name girl and yk it" he said pulling down my shorts."papiiiii please- " "please what?" He said smirking and sticking his hand inside my draws."please fuck me papi" I whispered in his ear burying my face in his neck and sucking and kissing on it."well since you asked so nicely" he said as he starts slowly tracing circles on my clit " damn ma you so wet already " I whimper and whine.Dis nigga not going fast enough and he kno it.i start grinding my hips and waist against his hand so he can catch the hint to SPEED UP SOME. 

He quickly caught on and gripped my waist making me stop "if you want something ask for it babygirl" he said looking me in my eyes slowing down from the slow pace he was already at " please papa please speed up."
He groaned and looked me in my eyes speeding up and going up and down my slit.he started prodding a finger to my hole"Are you gonna be a good girl for me?Hm?or do I need to punish you?" Oh shit.....what I did?nothing?ion know .....oh well "yessss- "he sticks the finger in pumping at a moderate pace "huh?" Bitch-  "yes papa I promise I will be a good girl" "awwe you promise to be my good girl then and take some more for me" then stuck two more fingers in me .so dis nigga has 3 fingers in my pussy and is currently stretching me out.At this point I'm moaning like a bitch and my legs start shaking like a mf.That is until he scoot over and give me room so he could lay me down on my back and pull my thong off.He then shifted down so he was eye level with my belly button and looked up at me in my eyes and silently asked me if he could and yk I responded yes immediately.

He then kissed from my ankle to my groin then my lower lips and finally he laid a hot wet peck on my clit.He kissed it again and again til he started sucking on it.He started sucking and licking on my clit and all down  my slit.he then stuck his tongue in me deeep fucking it in and out of my dripping cunt.i start gripping his hair and bucking up on his face but he is gripping so hard on my thighs and hips I can't move.he starts to message my clit again with his thumb causing me to start screaming at how much he was sucking my soul right now.

I started pulsing on his tongue squeezing it with the impending warning of my upcoming orgasm.I tried warning him but all that came out was whimpers of all sorts."cum for me ,cum right  now ,everywhere " he said looking up at me with hooded eyes before going back to eating while moaning himself and remaining this brutal eye contact.And that's what I did.i squirted everywhere on his tongue,on his face,on his hand ,on my stomach and tits,on the couch, on the floor on the table,hell some might have even got on the soundboard.he then slurped up as much as he could the came up and kissed me shoving his tongue in my mouth and quickly winning the fight of dominance due to me still being dazed from that amazing orgasm.

I start unbuckling his pants very quickly seeing his very hard and stressed dick.When I tell you this man is hung 👀.I was too focused on pleasing him too to worry about how soon it was and how overstim I might be to give a second thought when shoving half of him in me.I let out a loud whine panting as he groans and grabs my waist slowly sliding the rest of it in."Shit girl you can't be doing that,I thought you wanted to be good." He said struggling to keep the demeanor up slowly sliding in and out of me."I do papa I do I'm sorry" I said as he sped up the pace grabbing my throat "don't ever apologize for that,ever" he growled in my ear kissing down my neck going even faster if possible.

Atp all you can hear in the room is the sound of our skin clapping and our moans,mine way louder than his.He keeps drilling in me until I start squeezing him again."papi please let me cum please" "hold it ki I wanna cum at the same time" .I nodded and waited for him to tell me when I was allowed to release this slowly paining knot in my tummy."okay babygirl in 3 2 1" he said as me and him both came shaking in each others arms trying to catch our breath.

He pulled out and sat back watching me catch my breath.he then pulled me down and flipped me over face down ass up "all fours girl yk this" he said smacking my ass waiting for me to do as told.I do it and wait for him to put it in cuz I'm tryna hurry up so I can suck-"oooohhhh" I moaned as he shoved his whole thing in with no warning starting at a brutal pace.im going limp with how good this feels that ion even notice him pull me up by my hips and hair keeping me there as he plows into me at a completely inhuman pace.like...hello, stamina.im finna cum I can't tell him that though cuz he's just shoved two of his fingers in my mouth and I start sucking cuz duh 🙄.he kept thrusting in me from the back and then his hand came down on my ass one more time before he had me cumming and since I couldn't lean forward cuz fingers I was gagging and moaning at the same time.... foreshadowing 🫥.he hit me through mine and his orgasm then pulled out   NOWS MY CHANCE

I pushed him back with the my ass (like a booty bump)and knocked him on the couch and then turned around looking into his eyes.he looked mad shocked then he started laughing "oh ween done man" I said leaning over so now I'm on my knees to the side of him over his dick.i kiss his tip looking my head over looking him in his eyes and start sucking on it leaving him looking dazed mouth slightly agape.

I start sucking at the midway point and dragging back up to the tip then I go down to the base of his shaft and deep throat moaning and gagging once more but on something bigger.i go back up and repeat three more times and he moves my hair out my face to the other side of my head.he pushed his hand back to caress my ass as I keep on sucking bringing my hand up and stroking him as I do so.as I go down however he plunged two fingers into my pussy going in and out at the same speed I was stroking.this caused me to choke on his dick making him groan and go faster with his fingers .

I moaned and accidentally grazed from his mid shaft to his tip with my teeth making him rip out a loud moan and start fingering me too quick.i started screaming on his dick cuz wtf.he started whimpering above me and when I look him in his eyes he had THAT look ."do that again" he said look at me as I grazed my teeth from his base to tip coincidentally moaning as i met it causing him to slap my cunt .Ian even gon lie ......👀.my legs started shaking and my jack was limp around his member.my eyes squeezed shut as I once again squirted everywhere on everything.he came in my mouth not so long after.i swallowed it and sat up I kissed him for a good minute till we pulled apart to breathe.

"Damn nicki,ion kno what yhu be doing ta me but  I can't even think straight rn"he said making me laugh and peck his lips before we both get up and clean up everything downstairs.we make it back upstairs and take a shower then we go to our bed and sit to watch criminal minds with each other like we love doing.After awhile me and bryson went down stairs to cook dinner together like we do most of the time.and went back up stairs.

"I love you " he said to me after laying in bed cuddling slowly drifting off to sleep."I love you more" I said kissing his head then doing the same.

~__________________________~

1782 words
How did I do?
I'm trying ,this alone took me two days

                                               ~Daisiee 😘🧿 out