His Presence

Three months ago, Daniela and her fiancé Caleb decided that on their 8th year anniversary, they would get married to each other.

Today is their 7th year anniversary and they were having dinner at their favorite restaurant. Everything was going well, they talked to each other, laughed with each other and cherished each other's company.

After finishing dinner, both of them chatted for a while and decided to go back home.

While they were riding the motorcycle, Caleb talked to his fiancé.

"Danny, can you hug me?"

"Of course"

Daniela hugged Caleb.

"Danny can you say I love you?"

"I love you Caleb, more than everything"

"Can you please take off my helmet and wear it? I don't want your hair to be ruined"

Caleb laughed and Daniela giggled.

"Hahahhaha okay"

Daniela took off Caleb's helmet and wore it.

"I love you so much Daniela, always remember I'm always by your side"

"I love you too but why are talking to me like the world is ending?"

Daniela got worried, Caleb didn't answer her question.

"Good evening everyone, we just received a news from the locals. There was an accident that happened at exactly 8:00 pm and the victim is a couple who was riding a motorcycle. One of the victims survived and is being treated in the hospital and the other one died on the spot, it is said that the motorcycle lost control of the brake. The girl who survived the accident is named Daniela, she survived the accident because she was wearing a helmet while the guy named Caleb was the one who died in the accident"

Turns out that Caleb knew na nawalan ng preno ang kanyang motorsiklo at sinabihan si Daniela na suotin and kanyang helmet.

He was scared and panicked but he can't risk Daniela getting hurt so he sacrificed himself to save her.

Daniela wasn't badly hurt, she only have scratches and bruises but she didn't mind them, the only thing that she could think of is Caleb. It broke her heart to a million of pieces.

Caleb died for her!

The funeral for Caleb is finished and she went home.
(Daniela and Caleb has their own house)

She didn't think of anything and just went to sleep.

Morning came and she woke up and did her morning routine. She then went down and was shocked to see Caleb seating at their table. There was food in the table.

"I really need to see a psychiatrist, kahit ano ang nakikita ko"

She heard Caleb laughing from what she said.

She ignored Caleb and walked towards the table.

"Bilisan mo! Mali-late ka nanaman"

Sabi ni Caleb, Daniela was stunned from what she just heard. She was always late in work and this Caleb infront of her just reminded her.

"Dala lang to ng pagod"

Daniela said while picking up a piece of asparagus. While chewing on it, she suddenly remembered that she haven't cooked yet. She looked at Caleb to see that there's no plate infront of him and looked towards the door to see if somebody came in and prepared her food.

But nothing, the door is still locked! Then who cooked her food?

"Danny are you ignoring me? Ang aga-aga May bisita Kana agad"