Chapter 10: Darren's Confrontation

At school.....

Twittle: Hey bestie !!! let's go to the mall later my treat....

Darren: Sure why not but, I'm sorry I can't....

Twittle: Ok but why?

Darren: Ahh bestie, I need to tell you something.....

Twittle: What is it?

Darren: Ahh can you help me to confront her? you think she understands what will I say that I like her, so I just want your help and support plsss

Twittle: Ohh, Of course she will understand you, you can do it , I'm always here to support you......

Darren: Thank you bestie, that why I like you as my best friend...

Twittle: Oh yeah hah..... (*ouch*)

Darren: Oh there is she.....

Kyline: Oh hi guys

Twittie: Heyahh,Uhm Kai can Darren talk to you later there something that you really need to know.....

Kyline: Oh ok why won't you say it here?

Darren: Cause this is not the right place to talk for so can we talk in the canteen?

Kyline: Ok

At the canteen.....

Kyline: So Darren, what do you want to talk about?

Darren: Uhm Kyline, I just want you to know about my hidden feelings

Kyline: Oh ok, you like Twittie?

Darren: No not her, but it's...... you

Kyline: Wat? Wait seriously are you kidding? or you eat/drink something?

Darren: No I didn't I'm serious I like you that's I always look at you into my eyes and always stick to you.

Kyline: Hehehe OK I understand... but did Twittle know about this?

Darren: Yess !!!

Kyline: OK, but I'm sorry I'm really not so attracted but in case I have to hehe....

Darren: OK, I understand , I'll just wait for the right time....

Kyline: OK,uhm by the way I'll better go ahead.... But thanks for that.

Darren: ok bye 👋 see yah later

Truly it hurts so bad,but I'll wait until she would rather had a hidden feeling for me......

Twittle: Uhm bestie are you ok?

Darren: Yah !! I'm fine 😪😪 I'll better go bye 👋

Twittle: But wait,is there a problem? You know that I'm always here for you remember?

Darren: I know bestie,but not this time plss just give me some space first to relieve....

Twittle: Relieve? What for,Uhm by the way how was your confrontation with her?

Darren: Uhm Fine,it's just that she not attracted to me 😭😭

Twittle: Aww😭😭,Don't worry !! I think you'll just wait for the right time or the right girl to find for....

Darren: But she's the girl,I ever wanted 😓😓

Twittle: Ok now I understand,but even though she knew about what you've said,you maybe sad,hurt or look down to her..... But anyways,if you need my help,just find me ok?

Darren: Ok,thanks bestie

Twittle: Your welcome bestie,ok see you later bye👋

Darren: Ok Bye 👋

Ohhh,how sad that after the confrontation of my bestie to Kai,my bestie is so sad that he knew that Kai does'nt like my bestie but why? Anyways,I just want my bestie to be happy and to relieve the pain like how I feel when I saw him with Kai awww😭😭 jealous much hahaha😔😔........

Up next....