Dabi

"Oh come on Doll~ don't tell me you can't handle this?" Dabi smirks as he thrusts his thick cock up Y/N's ass. It was continuous and he wasn't going easy- it's not like he said he was anyways. Y/N moaned as Dabi found her soft spot, and he smirked, thrusting in that particular area.
Meanwhile, his mouth was reaching to her neck, and he started nibbling it, gently at first, and then hard, leaving red marks all over.
"Dabi please-" Y/N moaned softly, but loud enough for him to hear, making him smirk.
"Say it louder, Doll," he whispered, mouth at her ear.
"Dabi please! Harder, please!" Y/N gasped softly as Dabi listened and continued to thrust.
Then the cock was lifted out of the ass and shoved into her mouth. Drips fell down into her throat as he did that, forcing Y/N to swallow them.
"That's right Doll..." Dabi said, watching her swallow his cum. "Keep swallowing..."
At last he lifted the thick dick out of the mouth and licked her V-line. Then he put his arms around her waist and brought her in, shoving the cock into her ass once again, Y/N moaning in both pain and pleasure.
"That's it~" Dabi said as he removed the cock and started to don clothing. "We'll continue this tomorrow, Doll..."