#2: MEET

Giyuu POV:

I have mission to go to this mountain because of a demon and then i saw a two person in the snow when i walk closely i see a girl restraining a boy with long full of blood i cant see his face but i dont care.
The girl is crying and then i already know that the boy is demon because hes attacking the girl so i grab him in his collar a pull away from the girl and when i point my sword planning to kill the demon the girl spoke while crying she said "please don't kill him he is my brother my brother is kind please don't im begging you" im shock to this and i just sigh saying" he's not your brother anymore hes a demon now demon only feel hungry in human flesh and blood so he's dangerous you already know that because he's attacking you not recognizing you" i said it to her i know she understand that but she can't still stop begging not to kill him then the demon kick me make me move backward and i saw him going to the girl who is kneeling in the snow crying i try  to warn him but i saw something the boy the demon covering his sister  and i saw him try to restrain himself while crying want to say something i just hear a word"im sorry" and then they hug i decide to just knocked the demon down and saying just wait to the girl i saw a bamboo and cut it put it in the boy mouth the girl look surprised and then say "thank you thank you"i said to her "im giving you an adress where my master is , go their and train  i said to her maybe he can help you both "then i left without saying goodbye.

NEZUKO POV
After what happened i make something to hide tanjiro from the sun its a basket i said to tanjiro go there and make hiself small. we go where the guy said we should go on our way we encounter a demon but manage to kill it because of the sun and meet a guy in a mask.We introduce ourselves talking and  start training.

She manage to pass the test and cameback seeing tanjiro waiting outside and looking for her she feel happy when tanjiro ran up to him and hug she can't help but cry while smiling wide.the master saw this and hug them both saying "you cameback you pass thank goodness".and nezuko just hug the two "yeah yeah i pass i cameback  right tanjiro i cameback for you for both of you  i can't stop thinking what if i die and can't see our angel again i cant stop thinking about you tanjiro my only little brother with me "

Time Skip
Nezuko bid her farewell to her master while carrying a box.the box contain tanjiro  inside whose sleeping the box was made by her master for tanjiro.Then she received her first mission and meet the two guy whose just gonna be loud noisy and always bother them that her pissed and angry always yelled at both of them to stop and SHUT UP bastards.