Part : 1

No one pov

Renoz a beautiful and strong empire that is said to be so strong that they can win any war all because of their great Emperor but currently it  is being attacked by their neighbour empire and due to its current ruler's bad state  the previous ruler had to intervene to stop them from overtaking it.

The large castle that was once  known to be one of the strongest is now currently filled with dead bodies of  guards and thugs.  Outside  the castle an old woman and the enemy's leader are  fighting for the rulership of the empire

You can tell that the  old woman is a great swordsmen by only seeing her stance .
She managed to cut the leader's head with a single blow  and collapsed from exhaustion herself.

Noina pov

Noina(in mind) : come on  your are not dead yet move this dam body of yours and kill the rest of the hiding soldiers

As I tried to stand up with the help of my sword by stabbing it in the ground but I failed to do so.

Suddenly some of the guards come from the castle and  help me get to my room take some rest.

Guard : your majesty please take some rest until we check how many people have died.

They left her after that. 

Noina : I never believed the phenomenon  people referred to  as the "the light at the end of the tunnel"

Noina : Those rare occurrences where people after surviving from near death experience would claim.

Noina : " I saw the light " with cold sweat rolling down the sides of their faces.
Noina : yet here I am in this supposed Tunnel.

Noina : Was the attack because of our treasure, wealth or the power. Think grey think!
Noina : Now  that I think about it in my 98 years of living I created too many foes to face .
Noina : Well  I can't do anything about it because I had to climb my rank up to the kings level.
As I was taking my last breath I feel like my  body is  becoming lighter and my life flashes in  front of my eyes and I close my eyes.

Noina's thought:  ...Am.. I ..going.... to ...die.......?

.........

.....

...