𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫

[Note: For when you're in your male body, we will refer to you as "he."]

Gasping for air, Y/n bursts through the door to what he expects to be his class after running around the school for 10 minutes straight asking around for help. He almost lost his shit when he realized his classroom was literally the one right infront of the window he'd jumping through earlier.

Seriously, the students and teachers at this school are fucking ass with giving directions...

He stood up straight, catching his breath after bursting into the classroom before finally realizing everyone was staring at him. The teacher's eye was twitching as he glared at him like he'd just interrupted a very important lesson. 

It was Maths, no fucking shit. 

He lets out an awkward laugh before taking a bow to show his respects and apologized for being rude and late. The teacher lets out a sigh but dismissed his tardiness and asked for him to introduce himself to the class.

"Paek M/n[Male name]," he said giving a quick introduction with the best smile he could put on.

"ᴡʜᴏᴀ, ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ..." 

"ᴇʜ, ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟ'ꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ."

"ᴅᴀᴍɴ, ʜᴇ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴛ..."

"ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ, ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ..." 

"ᴡᴏᴡ? ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ? ʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰɪᴛ."

"(Giggle) ᴍʏ ɴᴏꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅɪ- (Pause) ᴍʏ ɴᴏꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ!

"ᴡʜᴏᴀ..."

"There's a lot he won't know since he's new, so everyone please be nice to him," the teacher spoke.

"Ok!" the class responded positively.

Giving M/n a warm welcoming smile, the teacher signalled him to go and take the empty seat at one of the back rows. M/n nods and made his way over while scratching the back of his head as he pulled his hoodie off, revealing his face completely only to leave most of the students blown away by his breathtaking features.

As he sat down, he turned over to greet the person sitting next to him only feel his stomach twisting in all kinds of directions, not knowing how to feel about the person he was met with. 

He'd already held his hand out as he was ready to greet them, but stopped midway, not muttering a word after realizing it was Crystal, his sister. M/b knew the two of them were gonna be attending the same school but it was too much of a coincidence that they ended up in the same class.

The girl gave him a judgemental look unlike the rest of the other females in the class as if she'd already disliked him. M/n eventually sighs and cried out dramatically in his head as he awkwardly forced his hand back knowing she won't shake it. She was a quick to judge though. 

Ignoring her, he decided to turn the other way and greet the other person sitting next to him on his left side, but his world shattered like a mirror when he noticed that this face was just as familiar as his sister's.