Chapter Three

*Hawaii Trip*
Honolulu, HI
9:00am,

Scottie Pippen was spotted enjoying the beach together with Michael Jordan. They were listening to The Beach Boys together and man! They have a great taste in music. (This is year 1987 so they never had phones back then but I could picture them in my mind when Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan enjoy their time together.) Even when it is bikini season, Scottie was dressed up in a one piece swimsuit and the beach coverups. They were napping together at the beach and they started their romantic day altogether. Although, they were having plans to get married.

Age reference-

Scottie Pippen- 22

Michael Jordan- 24

When Scottie Pippen leans on to Michael's Chest. He was thinking of their future if they were to get married and have kids. However, Scottie Pippen was unsure if he could get pregnant because he didn't want to have children yet, so they decided to take things slow instead. (I am thinking of updating the Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan since they would have some more fun stuff in the I left my heart in Chicago. I'm planning on making an Scottie & Michael fanfics sometime next week or so. So stay tuned.)

Although, he was making a confession on how the relationship with Michael Jordan will be affected especially when it comes to NBA careers etc:

Scottie Pippen: You know Michael I always thought that one day when we could have our own place, we can settle down and have a family together.

Michael Jordan: Really?

Scottie Pippen: Yeah.

Michael Jordan: I see.

(I know what you guys are thinking about the Pippen-Jordan baby because it would be so cute hehe 😂. Okay I should stop now. Just let me know if you guys want Scottie Pippen to be pregnant with Michael Jordan's baby and find out what the gender of their baby is going to be.)

Michael Jordan: I have something to say about this.

Scottie Pippen: What is it babe?

Michael Jordan: well you know, nobody has been in love with me before because they think that I was an idiot, but I wanted to make sure that you liked me not because of the matter or anything, but because of how much you love me.

Scottie Pippen: Of course I love you MJ. Besides, we all love above all things you know. I don't care about what people think, all I care about is us.

Michael Jordan: you really think so Scottie?

Scottie Pippen: Yep.

Michael Jordan: Thank you so much for your support. I knew I could count on you.

Scottie Pippen: no worries my love.

Michael Jordan: 😘.

Scottie Pippen: You know Michael, I can start looking for a place to live since we are on our own. Aside from that, we happen to be looking for a place in Chicago.

Michael Jordan: okay, we can find an apartment or something. Maybe that has 2 bedrooms or yet, let's purchase a four bedroom house near the basketball court.

Scottie Pippen: Sure! That would be great.

Scottie Pippen POV:

Michael and I were debating whether we would buy an apartment or a house since we will be planning on moving to the new house to start fresh. Although, we will plan on it once we get back from Hawaii. Aside from that, did Michael Jordan meant anything that me and him were planning to have children? I wasn't sure what to make of because I know for a fact that I was asked by many fans about when me and Michael Jordan are going to plan for a baby. I'll have to wait and see, otherwise me and Michael will enjoy some time for ourselves first before settling down for a baby.

Michael Jordan POV:

I'd say the same thing for Scottie Pippen first and yes we may be debating whether we would buy an apartment in Chicago or the house just to settle down and start a family together. However, I was asked by the fans too about when me and Scottie Pippen will get married and have kids. We'll have to think about it first before making any decisions about marriage and kids.

Author's note:

Do you think Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan should settle down and have kids? When would you want Scottie and Michael to settle down for a family? Before or after the Bulls win the championship? Tell me what you think.- Jessica.