The game

The game all started at the first of the season we were a new football team nobody knew who we were but we thought of our selves as the Spartans. Sounds tough right well were not as tough as we sound we started off as some kids who had never play football in our lives. Well everyone has played football just not on a team. Some of the kids wanted diplomas and some wanted a letter mans jacket. But I came to play football about ten other people play to win not just Some jacket to wear around and look like a jock. Well I have to admit the jacket looks pretty cool.

I forgot I haven't told you my name. My name is Cam Miller I come from Utah but I moved to Tennessee because my dad got a job here. I have one little sister she is fun to have around not. Me and her are like fire and ice we do not do well together like she does pranks on me with her friends. She put my tooth brush jello it took me three hours to eat threw it. I bet your like wow three hours to get a tooth brush out of jello. Well she put peanuts in it and I'm allergic so if I ate it I would blow up like a balloon. So me and my buddies put food on her car that just got hot waxed. It looked like the bride and the groom car after a wedding. There was washable marker on the front of the car that said "pay back" and my signature and said your wonderful brother Cam. I probably shouldn't of done that because she got me back the next day. She put garbage in my car so I was late for school because I had to clean it.