Roses and hearts cafe |part 2

Jeongins pov again:

Changbin comes with a bag and hides it from us expect bangchan and hyunjin the rest of us wanna see but we just don't Hannah montana comes says bangchan Olivia is here ! Says Felix we all go in Olivia and Hannah talk seungmin me han and Felix start chatting and giggling bangchan changbin Minho join us in and everyone joins in we all chat and sit down with a group of table for 10 and we just get some desert I asked if it was possible that if they have strawberry shortcake and strawberry lemonade they said yes I got happy and said that's what I'll get . I see seungmin and hyunjin doing whatever they were doing yesterday I had a jacket on again because I had a top but I give it too him and says thanks I say your welcome everyone is wondering why I'm looking at bangchans stomach right in front of me and they stand up like yesterday expect hyunjin and seungmin I realize and hide my face on hans jacket and we all laugh I get out and see bangchan smiling with those cute dimples of his I smile and he sees me smile at him and he smiles with his eyes closed my heart literally melts and I realize I'm really red and I see bangchan move next too me han everyone starts saying ooooo~ I tell them stop because I'm blushing so much and they keep in teasing me bangchan is also teasing me to death i start blushing to death and I hear bangchans cute laugh and I smile .and then the waiter gives us everything and I see Felix got a note on his drink he reads it with so much shock I ask him what is it and he gives it to me I ask if h can read it out loud he said yes hello I seem to think you are very cute if your straight call me +1-235-657-8989 we all look at Felix and we see him and Han says hun your a reflex angle not a straight angle and we all laugh even bangchan it was a funny moment I go up to use the bathroom and bangchan goes after me I go p and wash my hands I see bangchan and say hi! And he goes up too me and gave me a kiss on my head and runs back outside I freeze turning rose red blushing and I walk back blushing and everyone says ooooo~ and I start blushing more and more everyone dosent see changbin flirt Felix and I point at them and they get caught uhhh so you see.. says Felix we all laugh but not loud my ribs hurt I say and bangchan sits next to me to "heal me " by hugging me and I turn red red and everyone start teasing me again and I turn more red I whisper too seungmin and Han Help I think I'm turned o- STFU they say to me i literally start getting mad at them and flip them off they look offended and seungmin says case 148 I love seungmin and we laugh because it was uncalled for and I look to see Han a Minho I see Minho on top of Han sitting on his lap I look at Han and he asks for help that Minho is heavy and is crushing him please help I say there is so many stuff going on and Minho finally gets off of Han and han breathes normal now i go up to the bathroom again to wash my hands and come back and sit down next to chan and he starts hugging me and I think I got turned o-u really thought I would say it no I wouldn't but I am tho— I get back up and hurry back to the bathroom and bangchan follows..

next chapter is 4 I'm sorry if this was short