AESTHETIC BOARD

Here comes the aesthetics of our protagonists.

Noor Saad AlamA 20 year old girl, who loves her father, can do anything for her

Noor Saad Alam
A 20 year old girl, who loves her father, can do anything for her. She is a complete copy of her mother and loves painting and making sculptures. She wants to be a famous artist as her mother.

Shahzad Mir Ahmed He is one of the most responsible sons, brother, grandchild, but is one of the most ruthless businessmen

Shahzad Mir Ahmed
He is one of the most responsible sons, brother, grandchild, but is one of the most ruthless businessmen. No one tries to mess with him because they know, if they mess with him, he will never leave them. He and Anabiya Ahmed have been engaged for the last 2 years. It was his Dadi's wish and he didn't have any problem as he knew Anabiya is a very sweet and innocent girl and he will inshallah have a beautiful future with her. He has a full belief in her. Loves her brothers and sister and is very protective of them.

He is very possessive of his things and people. He knows how to take what's his and knows how to protect them.
Never shows his weakness to anyone except his father. His father is his best friend.

Join the story of a man who was in love with his wife, but yet she left him for her boyfriend and a girl who had no one other than her father and when her only support left her. Will the protagonists be able to mend each other's heart and lead a beautiful life or the hurdles in their journey will make them take harsh decisions.

---------------
Hey everyone,
What are your views on this, how do you expect this story to be.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Keep supporting as always😃

Your Author Amayra signing off.