🦊 ~Him III~ C.YJ.

Previously,

" WHO'S THE FATHER Y/N YOU STUPID WHORE." He yelled, gripping my neck tight and choking me.

He was always like this. He always got what he wanted and his anger issues were intolerable.

"SHUT UP YOU MOTHERFUCKING BICH." I replied, and the room echoed with the sound of a tight slap I had given him.

"You did not just," he was shocked to see me go against him. And his ego was hurt. He held onto my neck tighter and dragged me to the wall where he pinned me and grabbed my jaw, " TELL ME Y/N. I WAS A FOOL TO ACTUALLY HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU. I REALLY LOVE YOU Y/N AND I REALISED IT AFTER YOH RAN AWAY. BUT YOH BEING THE FUCKING WHORE YOU ARE HAD FUN OBVIOUSLY." His eyes are so dark and his voice so deep it sent a chill down my spine.

"SHE'S YOUR CHILD YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE." I confessed. "THATS WHY I RAN AWAY. I WANTED MY BABY TO BE SAFE. I DIDNT WANT HER TO HAVE A PSYCHO MAFIA DAD BUT RATHER A BETTER NORMAL LIFE. AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL ME ALL THA-"

My words were cut off with a harsh slap to my cheek leaving his hand prints on it.

"PATHETIC. SO FUCKING PATHETIC. YOU HID MY CHILD FROM ME??? WHO TF GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO DO THAT?"

How dare he fucking ask?

+°+

"AS IF YOU WOULD HAVE CARED YEONJUN. JUST LEAVE ME AND SUYEON ALONE ALRIGHT?"

"HOW CAN I? TODAY I FIND OUT THAT I HAVE A DAUGHTER AND I JUST DO NOTHING ABOUT IT? I WANT TO SEE HER Y/N." He demanded.

Never. Never was I going to let this asshole of a man see my baby. What if he takes her away? What if something happens to her? The whole reason I ran away was to keep her safe. And now comes the man I've feared trying to take her away from me. My train of thoughts were cut off by his anger filled voice.

"I SAID I WANT TO SEE HER."

I knew he was extremely mad and I knew what would happen if I got him further mad as well but would I let him see her? Never.

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL-"

"You'll do what?"

"Learnt to back answer now have we?"

" Mhm yup."

He took the surgerical knife and was going to stab me when a little child entered the room and he immediately stopped and froze.

"Mummy? Mummy when can we go home."

"Just a minute sweetheart. Once I'm done checking on this patient we can leave alright? How many times have I told you not to leave the children's room?"

"Sorry mummy." She pouted looking at the floor. Just the way her father does. The exact same carbon copy of yeonjun stood in front of him.