crazy

Author pov :
It has been 5 years since sakura  was labeled missing/dead in konohagakure . After her departure from there lives , there world seems to be upside down . As if she took away their smiles with her. We all know about karma. Even sakura faced it for misbehaving with naruko when she saw her husband making out with her teammate. Do u think they would have get away with it? No. Even they faced the consequences.  Suddenly after a month when sakura left , someone posted pictures of naruko and sasuke on the newspapers and radio letting the whole world know about it. Her reputation rapidly went down even sasuke's.  The started to pity sakura and naruke felt like she was back to the times when the villagers look at her with hate , disappointment , anger and despise.  She was now regretting it . Regretting everything she did. She shouldn't have kept connections with sasuke. She wanted her forgiveness.  She was really depressed about everything. 

The councils decided not to make naruko a hokage in the future. Even the kage's agreed to it. And forced narusasu to marry each other as naruko was found pregnant with sasuke's baby.

Sasuke pov.

'It has been 5 yeras sakura ... where are u ? Plz . I need u . Plz come back . I am sorry, I need u to forgive me . ' yes . U may think I am crazy and blabbering nonsense but I won't stop u for that , cause I Really have become crazy over these 5 year.

At first it didn't bothered me but in my heart I felt something was missing ,something which was really worm and beautiful.  But I couldn't point it out. And I ignored it. But as the time passes I began to fall into darkness again , as if I was sinking and there was no one to help me. Then I remembered   , there was always a hand waiting for me to grab it. But now I couldn't.  How is it ? Naruko? No . I know it but at the same time i don't,  or it's just that I don't want to recognize it? She appears in my dreams  every single day traumatizing me for my mistakes.  It was driving me mad .  I searched for her like crazy. Only she can clam me down now. Sakura . My sakura.

Maybe u are thinking what happened between me and naruto.  Well naruko started to behave coldly, was always rude and moody , specially when she became pregnant.  I should have felt happy because the child was made with love. I agreed to marry her. But what I didn't expect was that she was goint to abort it , luckily the baby was born safely. I thought we could live normal ignoring the others but then suddenly she revealedher true purpose for being with me . I was broken and nearly lost my sainty when heard that she was just using me for making sakura miserable which she did. I knew that sakura saw us making out but I never expected that it was all part of a plan to take revenge.
All the images of naruko were shattered . I could no longer trust her even if she tells me that she feels guilty.  Her position as the future  hokage was taken and she went into depression. 

All our 'friends' lost there smiles.  The cherry blossom treed gradually dies one by one . And what surprises me was that it never bloomed after that. As if , sakura has taken away all our happiness with her. I am always away from home and never visit it. I dont want to start arguing with her because that's what we always do when we start a conversation.  ' Ah sakura . I promise that  if one day I found u , I will never let u go . We will be together forever.  No matter what . '

 '

Author: HELLO READERS! Plz share this story to all the sakura fans u know and comment plz 🙏☺️

Author: HELLO READERS! Plz share this story to all the sakura fans u know and comment plz 🙏☺️ . And if u what to recommend something plz do.❤️  also sasuke is a yander type here but at the end should I make it a harem or end her up with bakugou?  Sorry if u didn't write any dialogs but next time I will try to write more.