Happy Birthday, Rui.

Small A/N: I decided to make each part the POV of each one of the characters soo

Hanako's POV/Time Skip bc I'm lazy
I heard the bell ring. It was our lunch period now. I walked to the rooftop and found Akemi and the others there, and Emu pounced on me.
"AAH!" I shouted in surprise, as I fell to the ground. Ouch.
"SAKUNE-SAN!! WONDERHOY!!!" (A/N: idk😭) Emu shouts. Nene and Akemi sigh, and lift Emu up again. Tsukasa was talking to Rui, and he gave Rui a gift he had in his bag. We all eventually start eating our lunch, if you leave out the amount of times I had to force feed Rui the vegetables in his lunch. Afterwards, I give Rui the drawing.
"Happy birthday, Rui." I say, as I hand it to him. The bell rings, and we all went to our classes, and Emu went back to her school.
Time skip again bc i can: After School
I unlock the front door of my house (idk😭 x2), and walk inside. Akemi had practice, so she was at Phoenix Wonderland. I locked the door, took my shoes off, and walked to my room. When I walked in, I started doing my homework. Once I was finished, I checked the time. 17:00. (Idk😭 x3) I put everything in my bag, got in my bed, and took a nap. I got like 3 hours of sleep last night, so I was tired most of the day.