chapter 12

Today chibs comes back and i can't wait to see him.I've been so mental and sexually frustrated the whole week hes been gone.
I've got a little surprise for him when he gets back.i called chibs and waited for him to answer.

Chibs: hello
Me: hey baby
Chibs: hey baby how you been
Me: so frustrated.....mentally and......sexually
Chibs: im about two hours from town and believe me your not gonna walk for weeks
Me: im looking forward to it chibs and i got alittle something while you were away
Chibs: what did ya get
Me: ill be wearing it when you come back
Chibs: im on my way now baby

He hung up and all i could do is smile......oooooh i cant wait.so i start getting things prepared.i took a 30 minute shower and put on the short plaid skirt and my new white button down shirt that ties right under my boobs.....my knee lenght socks with my white tennis shoes.i put my hair up in pig tails and tied bows around them.i put a note on the door for chibs.
Note: chibs just come in.the door is unlocked.

I heard his bike pull up and i went Sat on my bed.i hear him come in.

Chibs: alex
Me: in here chibs

I stand in front of my door.he looks at me and stops.i smile and walk slowly and seductive towards him.

Chibs: i believe my heart just stopped
Me: do you like your present
Chibs: i do baby

He kisses me.he looks at me and smiles.he grabbed my hips and picked me up like i was nothing.he slammed me up against the wall and grinded on my core.i felt my whole body heat up.
He was devouring my neck.he held me under my butt.he carried me to the bed and threw me on the bed.i slide off my shoes and socks.he slid my skirt off and kissed up my thighs.he pulled his face close to mine.he looked at my cleavage and untied my shirt.he unbuttoned my shirt one button at a time.he dipped his head in my chest.i closed my eyes feeling pure bliss.
He kissed me from my neck to my panty line and slid my panties down and threw them on the floor.he slipped two fingers into my core and outperform in and out slowly.he pulled finger out and i whmpered from loss of contact.he pulled his vest and shirt off.i sat up and quickly undid his pants and pulled his boxers down.

Me: i need you now chibs

He spread my legs as wide as they would go and thrusted in to me with force.i screamed in pleasure.god this what I've been waiting for.he pulled out and laid on the bed.i climbed up his body and slowly sat on his manhood.i moved.my hips in a circular motion.
He lifted.me brittle and.started thrusting merciful in me.i pushed his shoulders down and.grabbed his hands to help me ride.i bounced hard and fast.i him in groan and moan.i get off and bend over.he gets behind me and wraps my hair in his hands and thrust into me.

Me: oh god yes yea uhhhhh
Chibs: moan my name baby
Me: c-chibs oh baby chibs

I was close to the edge and he was too.eh reached under me and started playing with my clit.i moaned loud.he thrust three more times and me Abraham release at once.all i could hear is our hard breathing.i moan as he pulls out and i get wet again.i grab his hand and lead him to the bathroom.

Me: care for round 2

He smiled and sat my on the counter.he thrusts in me again.i grab his shoulders and dug my nails in his shoulders.he puts his head in my neck and he sucks and bites my neck.i know there will be a hickey there in the morning.i came twice in that round and in worn out.he picks me up and takes me to bed and fall asleep.

-next morning-

I wake up with my head on chibs chest.I slowly get up and start making some breakfast.

I was in the mist cooking the bacon and chibs scares me when he grapped my waist.

Me: god you scared
Chibs: sorry love i smelled food
Me: oh so you didn't get up for me
Chibs: of course i did and my shirt as found its way on your body again
Me: i guess i make it look better
Chibs: but you look best with nothing on though
Me: i guess i have to make sure i wear more cloths.

He just laughed and sat down at the bar.he just watched and admired my every movement.i heard a knock at the door and opened to see jax.

Jax: wheres chibs
Me: eating breakfast......want some
Jax: yea sure

I close the door and walk back to the stove.the tensions just doubled.i give him and chibs a plate.i make my own and look at them.

Me: how you been jax
Jax: woulda been better with you
Me: here we go

I rolled my eyes.i looked at chibs and he was giving jax a death glare.

Me: so jax what do you need chibs for.
Jax: club meeting
me: what club
Chibs: nothing to worry about love and i needed shirt back.

I walked to the room with chips hot on my heels.....i strip off his shirt and he just stands there and smiles.

Me: like what you see
Chibs: over never seen a sight like you lass......takes my breath away
Me: i know how you take mine away
Chibs: how

I turned my back to him and leaned against him.i grabed his hand and out it between my legs.he was rubbing my clit.i put my arms around his neck and moved.my hips with his fingers.i came and he licked his fingers and kissed me good bye

Me: i love you
Chibs: i love you too lass .....ill see you tonight.

After chibs.left i felt sick and i ran to the bathroom and threw up.i don't know what longevity me maybe im getting sick.i hope im pregnant though just a thought.to put out there

Oooooo and still has the hots for alex.......and she might be having chibs little leprechaun......lol keep reading on