Loss of a friend and a blaming bot

When they were looking for the artifact room Tristan stopped Noah and he told him to stop and he puts down the bag.

Tristan: alright put this on.

Noah: put what on?

Tristan: I got a security guard suit for you and I have my business suit on me so we would blend in and take the key if anybody has it I would act like I am from the museum of natural history and we can take it you in.

Noah: yeah I'm in.

Tristan:  alright let's go.

Que mission impossible theme

They started to change into their costumes and made their way to upstairs and to get into the back where they keep all the artifacts that are not shown to the public yet. And he told the plan to Noah so they can go over it

Tristan: ok let's go over it one last time ok.

Noah: ok hit it on me with the plan.

Tristan: ok, so we are going in disguise you as a security guard and me as a archeologist in a suit that I came in for the artifact and I have forged papers from the museum of natural history that they payed for the artifact and have it ready for their exhibit in a couple of days once we get the key we hit it and go.

Noah: ok let's go.

So Tristan and Noah went and went upstairs to go get the transport key and when they went to the door and open it the girl that was studying the key looked up and saw both of them enter and was going to call security.

????: who are you two and why are you here.

Tristan: there's no need to be afraid miss?

Elena: Elena my name is Elena.

Tristan: alright Elena my name is Mr. Clark I'm here from the museum of natural history and they told me to come here to get this bird statue that was found in Peru? And this security guard was here to help me find my way here.

Elena: I didn't know that someone from the museum of natural history was coming here?

Tristan: it was clear from one of your supervisors that a representative was coming didn't you know that?

Elena: no no one ever told me and I am sorry the statue is gone all that is left is this metal with a crystal of some sorts.

Tristan: ok so I need you let me see so I can salvage what is left and I will have it on display.

When he was about to get the key a second security guard came in and told Tristan to put his hands up and when he telling Tristan the window and roof blew up killing the security guard and Tristan and Noah and Elena saw three figures and were terrified and one of the figures summoned a little robot.

Scourge: rip the flesh off their bones and bring me the key.

When they see the little bots running towards them Elena looked at the two men and gave them the key and ran.

Elena: it's yours

All three of them started to run and scourge started blasting the museum when mirage started shooting at scourge.

Mirage: ah guys we got company!

The autobots came and started to get ready for a fight.

Optimus prime: autobots protect the key.