Ch. 4

A week passed and not a day went by without you and Kaiser getting into quarrels. About everything. Sometimes you annoy him, and sometimes he annoys you.

None of the Bastards could get you both to be friends. They'd understand you because it's not easy tending to Kaiser.

You could stop following your uncle to practice but you'd be left alone at home with German ghosts.

So you decided you will put up with Kaiser. But things do not always go as planned.

You snapped.

"WHY, Why do you have to be so rude like that?!! What do you have against me?!!"

You cannot hold back. You're burned out. Sometimes you wished Kaiser would be more agreeable so you could at least treat him nicely. You're tired of fighting every day.

No one would know but Kaiser felt the same.
He wished you'd be gone so he could have his peaceful life back. Or at least not stare at him with dislikes.

Kaiser: "CAN'T YOU SHUT GODDAMN MOUTH ALREADY?! It's annoying as hell, so stay quiet!"

His eyes are a little bloodshot as he speaks to you so forcefully. He crossed his arm with a pissed-off look. Kunigami tried pulling him back from you and everyone started to panic. Why?

'Oh...'

You feel tears running down your cheeks and your eyes and face feel hot.

You're crying.

And when you realize that, you feel ashamed. Embarrassed, that you are easily shattered by him. You ran away without looking back.

Kaiser's pissed-off look on the other part, vanished when you ran away sniffling like that. He knew he did wrong. He knew he shouldn't have shouted at you like that. He felt guilty.

Kunigami slapped Kaiser's back,

Kunigami: "You didn't have to go that far bro. "

Kaiser just stayed silent, not saying anything back to Kunigami. He just stood there with a grim and regretful face, looking at where you were.

'Why on earth...? Why did I lose my temper?'

Kurona and Ness: "She went that way."

They both spoke at the same time while pointing in the direction you ran off to.

Isagi was already on his way to the locker room, where you are right now. Kaiser immediately ran to follow you before Isagi could.

He glared at Isagi 'Don't get in my way'.

You hid inside the locker room, trying to calm yourself and wipe the tears that don't seem to be stopping.

Seeing you cry like that makes Kaiser feel even worse. He approached you slowly and cleared his throat, trying to speak in a nicer tone.

Kaiser: "Hey, are you alright?"

"Why do you care...?"

You turned your face away not wanting him to see you crying. You sniffled.

He sighs in defeat and approaches you anyway. Sitting down beside you in frustration.

'She's really tough to be around.'

He thinks to himself before saying to you,

Kaiser: "Come on, stop crying... I'm sorry for shouting at you like that... Hm?"

He gently strokes your hair a bit to calm you down. Hoping that it would make you feel better. And maybe stop crying.

Feeling his gentle touch surprised you, but it also unexpectedly calmed you. The feeling of warmth.

But what surprised you the most was the apology coming from Kaiser himself.

Seeing as he is willing to come down to this level, he must be weak to tears. And you, can't help but want to exploit this.

'oh?'

You slowly stopped crying.

Your eyes, nose, and cheeks are red from crying.

You look at him with a small pout.

"You have to make it up to me."

Congratulations, you found Michael Kaiser's only weakness.