BUU SAGA PT: 2

The new warrior jumps onto the ground in front of buu, "I'm not vegeta or vegeta jr, I'm the new vegeta and I'm your demise.!" Said Vegeta

Buu just stands in one spot not moving or showing fear. A huge smile takes shape on buu's face, buu then rushes at vegeta trying to land successful hit onto vegito but to no avail.

Because vegeta keeps dodging buu's attacks. Vegeta then grabs buu's hand and swings him in circles. so fast that the body of buu begins to stretch out. Vegeta then slammed buu into the ground creating at huge explosion.

Vegeta then raised his hand at the hole which buu laid in yelling,

"Now let's see how durable you really are you piece of slime.
"BIG BANG HEAT DOME ATTACK."

A huge orange and blue beam of energy slammed into buu's body. But buu appeared right behind vegeta, buu slammed his elbow into the center of vegetas back sending vegeta crashing into the ground.

The supreme Kai and trunks observes the battle from a far in the world of the Kai's, "oh my your fathers power is on a whole other level since the fusion between him and Buu, I don't know who's stronger anymore!" Said supreme Kai

Trunks for the first time speaks saying, "My father is a saiyan god! no matter how long that thing spent terrorizing the galaxies he will never be able to beat my father.!"

The supreme Kai is shocked at how sure of his father the young saiyan is. The supreme Kai gives trunks a sword and tells him to train with it.

Trunks takes the sword, he handles it as if he was meant to have it all along.

The supreme Kai shows a face of happiness, "Young saiyan you are extraordinary, to weld that sword like that is a great thing for you.
This means that you have so much hidden potential." Said the supreme Kai

Trunks and the supreme Kai trained together while the fusion vegeta battles against buu.

Meanwhile vegeta and buu are seen biting each other. Vegeta shoots a blast at buu. The blast pierced buu's chest, creating a hole in the middle of his chest.

Vegeta laughed but that laughter quickly turned into anger, because as if it never happened buu's chest completely healed. Buu begin to laugh. While vegeta grinds his teeth. While charging at buu with his fist cocked up in a punching position.

But vegeta is grabbed by something or someone. A pink slime like substance attached itself to vegeta.

Soon vegetas whole body is covered with the pink slime of buu.

Buu smiles and the glob of pink slime slammed into buu, as the slime swirls, wiggles, and constructs itself into a human form.

We then see buu with the clothes of vegeta on from head to toe. Buu then shouts out loud, "I'm buugeta now hehehe."

Buu continue to laugh but he soon stops his face nervously sweats. His face rips apart and vegetas face is then shown, "I'm backkkk! did you think you could make me part of you? be so for real you brainless idiot. Now you're part of me hehe." Said vegeta

The supreme kai is in all at the new power of vegeta now that he has become majin. Vegetas power catches the attention of somebody else to as well,

"Oh my lord will love this when he wakes, looks like I didn't have to train anyone for you my lord."
Said whis
(Back on earth)

"Now where is that Kai and my son, ahh gotcha.!" Said Vegeta before looking at the supreme Kai  directly in the eyes before teleporting into the realm of Kai's!

In the realm of Kai's, trunks has freed the old Kai by accidentally breaking the sword in half. The older Kai unlocked trunk's hidden potential!

Vegeta appeared next to trunk's surprising the Kai's. The supreme Kai senses buu within vegeta,

"king vegeta why do I feel buu's energy within you.?"
Vegeta commented,
"Well that clown tried to absorb me but my well power is to strong so I took back control.
And now he's part of me hehe, now I'm two steps away from being able to kill beerus."

Both Kai's are in disbelief hearing vegetas words. The supreme Kai comments, "Beerus is not so easy to kill king vegeta you would have to..."

Vegeta having heard enough cuts the supreme Kai's head off. Vegeta then takes the remaining energy from the supreme Kai.

Vegeta then looks at the other kai, raising his hand at the other kai. Vegeta charges up a big bang attack and nonchalantly says, "BE GONE.!"

Pleading for mercy the kai try's to defend himself. But to no avail because the blast was to powerful causing the kai to collapse with steam coming from his body. Vegeta then takes his energy to as well, he then turns to trunks suggesting that trunks become one with him to like vegeta jr did.

Trunks didn't reject either. A piece of vegeta jumps onto trunks covering him whole. Trunks body collide with vegetas creating a new warrior again, since trunks basically looked exactly like vegeta.

Vegeta reverted back to looking like himself but his power is still outrageously strong.!

Vegeta completely formed. Now he stands there with a smile on his face, he powers up into his super saiyan form.

But it's different now, black and green electricity surrounds him. And his aura is a mixture of both legendary super saiyan and regular super saiyan.

Vegeta thinks to himself, "yess; I can feel the gods power flowing through my veins, I will beat that lazy good for nothing beerus with ease.!"

After saying that vegeta went back home to see his wife but to his surprise earth was no longer there anymore.

Vegeta gets a feeling! a cold feeling runs down his spine. Then out of nowhere a voice is heard,

"You look exactly like the weakling king vegeta; and you think you can just kill me by killing my supreme Kai. Now you will pay you dirty mortal.!"

Vegeta not being able to control his emotions just yell.
"THATS MY BULMAAAAA."

Vegeta then slapped beerus. Vegeta not letting up decided to flip over beerus, but beerus grabbed vegetas leg. Tossing vegeta into the sky. Beerus then rushes at vegeta punching him in the stomach.

Vegeta spits out blood, he wipes the blood off his face. Vegeta looks at the god of destruction smiling.

"Beerus don't think you got me or something because I'm just getting started and after I kill you I will kill the rest of your kind.!" Said vegeta

Vegeta then powers up into his super saiyan 3. black lightning surrounds his body.
Beerus notices vegetas power saying.

"Wow you saiyans really are impressive but that power is pathetic compared to mines.!"

Vegeta rushed at beerus but.....