Sanders' P.O.V

*Author's Note*: 

Hello, everybody! It's Hannah here. It has been too long! I'm sorry :( School has just ended and you know what that means...continuous writing!

'Till next time!

-Han.

__________________________________________________________________

Sanders' P.O.V.-

It was the first time she actually acknowledged me as a man and not as her servant...and I was so damn nervous. I smoothed on my cologne and hurried outside to get in my car. Since Anne was always on time, I figured that I should be there...probably like a million minutes before! Besides, she was worth waiting for.

I get there on time and she hasn't come out yet. I checked my watch. 7:58 PM. She's always on time. That said, she's always early. Maybe it was just that act where people show up late just for the sake of being cool. No...she didn't have to do that. She was already the most popular person in my book.

8:01. I started worrying and saw that her window was open. The wind lashed the curtain and the lights were still on. An ambulance came by and three policemen went racing to the door. "Oh my goodness. She's dead." I started sweating and paced around the lobby. I went back to my car to call Anne and my hands were shaking. I turned back to scan the stairs, and then back at my car...and froze. It took me a minute or two to process what I had just saw. Slowly, I shifted my frozen body to the red-carpeted stairs with a face so stupid, I still remember it to this day. Anyway, she was there...her figure was perfectly outlined. Her beautiful black dress illuminated with the champagne-string lights that were elegantly sitting on the tall trees. Every step that she took down a stair was like another key on a piano. Each note a distinct flavor of jazz.

I took her hand and I knew that she knew that she had complete control over my feelings...of me.

"Good evening, Anne. You look fantastic."

"Good evening, Sanders. You don't look too shabby, yourself."

I escorted her into the passengers' seat of the slick, black car that happened to belong to the one and only, ME! ...I wish. It was my friend, Eugene's car. I had borrowed it from him for this occasion.

*Earlier that day*

"C'mon let me borrow it. Please?!"

"Unfortunately, I can't lend her to you. She cost me a fortune!"

"Oh, don't be so cruel! I promise you won't find any marks or anything! I'm taking this gorgeous girl out for dinner and it's been my dream to take her out. Be a loving brother and leND THE CAR TO ME."

"Alright alright. If it means that much to you. But do me a favor."