Chapter 1

Nightsongs pov:

"Come on Night were ganna be late!" Birdie said as I came in with my bag "Okay okay I'm here" she gave me the mom look "Finely, geez" Jay looked up from his phone "Can we go now" he said wile we walk outside "You know Nightsong" Jay says looking at me "hm" I hum a response "You take forever to get dressed" he says with a laugh "And you don't!" I say through laughs Birdie just looked away and shook her head.

*Time skip to school brought to you by A cute baby Bee*

We get to our new school in Los Angeles and we head to the principal's office "Oh good your here, please take a seat" the principal says as we enter the room "So I see in your files your all top of your class and love to socialize" she says "Yes ma'am" we says in unison "Okay here are your classes and no we don't have uniforms" we grab are papers and leave just as I was about to go out the door she calls my name "Oh wait Nightsong, may I speak with you for just a sec" I stop and look at my siblings "We'll wait for you" Birdie says I nod and tern back around and close the door behind me and sit back down "I'm sorry to ask this on your first day but can you help one of the other students in your class please, he's been failing almost all his classes and he really tries but you know" I give her a gentle smile and nod "Yes I do, and I'll help him. What's his name?" She smiles at my answer "Samuel Wiki" ( I Don't know how to spell it) she hands me one more paper and I leave as they said my siblings were outside the office waiting for me the bell rang about two minutes ago so we aren't late for the second bell so we head to our class we went to our lockers and put away are stuff. I didn't want them to but my siblings led me to my class and then went to there's and as soon as I entered everyone looked at me I didn't stop just went to the back of the room in the corner next to a boy.

Soon the teacher came in "Good morning kids" "Good morning Ms.Jackson" she smiled "So today we have a new student Ms.Burll" she looked at me "Actually it's pronounced Burrell~ ma'am" I corrected her she looked at me with a apologetic look and said"I'm sorry dear" I smile and say "It ok miss" and with that class begins.

(Skip to third hour)

I look out the window as I already know the subject he's talking about as I just hum a tune "Hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmm (Da da da da da da da daa)" as I continued I here "Miss, miss Burrell!" "Hmm! Yes" he looked upset "Answer question six on the board" I look at the board with a straight face "62" he had a shocked look on his hace "Correct" he said in shock I just turned back around with a smirk on my face. And class went on.

(Skip to lunch)

As I got my lunch I saw my siblings taking to same people once they noticed me they called me over "Night over here!" I smile "I'm going to go eat outside sorry" they look worried "Ok then see you later sis" as I walk away I can hear their friends start talking but who gives a 'frag'.

Once I get outside I see a guy sitting buy himself so I go over "Hello" he jumped and terned around "oh um hello" I give him a smile "You ok you seem lonely" he returned it with "I'm fine my friend just isn't here today" "Can I sit with you" he look surprised at my question but smiled "Sure" so I sit down "So what's your name" he asked "I'm Nightsong, but you can call me Night, what bout you" I look over "Sam, Sam wickery" I look at him in shock "really your Sam, I'm suppose to help you study" "Really cool can't wait" with that we just sat and talked we exchanged numbers and set up a plan for study sessions then the bell rang.

(Skip time home, because Fuck school)

I was laying on my bed when I got a text from Sam.
(🕺🏻 (Sam) 🌌 (Night) )

🕺🏻 When's the first season again?

🌌 Tomorrow why?

🕺🏻 If you want you can come over now        my parents said it was fine 🙂

🌌 Sure why not I'll be there in twenty bye!

🕺🏻 Bye

(End of text)

The drive was shorter than I thought it would be.When I got there I could see it was a nice house. I rang the door bell and a man answered "Can I help you ma'am?" I smile "I'm here to help Sam study?" He looked surprised "Sam! Someone's here to see you!" He yelled as he let me in. Sam came running down the stairs when he saw me he smiled "Night your here!" He hug me in witch I hugged back "I said I'd be here in twenty" "Umm" I tern around and see his parents "Oh hello Mr and Mrs. Wickery, I'm Nightsong" His mom smile "So nice to meet you, but can you tell us why your here" I look at Sam with the 'I though you said you told them look' he looked back at his parents "Mom this is the person who is going to help me study remember" she looked shocked "Oh Right but you didn't tell us it was a girl"

After that we just went up stairs to his room and let me tell you it was a mess.