part 1: M3gan

it was a great day in the summer 🌞 so all of the kids was outside or at the Beach 🏖️ it was kids at the beach so why the kids was at the beach it was a big group of friends so one of the friends went to the bathroom so why that friend was at the bathroom they was at like they didn't like the friend that was in the bathroom because they they would cheat on they test to to get his test well to cheat on his test so they said why don't we when we go and run away right here at the bathroom and just leave him here by itself so they did that he walked out the bathroom and he was like guys guys guys we're all at so then it was just person and she was so tiny she's like hi my name is Megan and Megan as a killer and he was like ahhhhhh Megan grab him and took him back to the bathroom and stop and stab him dying dying I'm dying 2 years later and the crew again they was at one of your friends Grandma's house and the friends were outside waiting for the friend to come out to go to the park with them so they were like hurry up like for real so they was like come on here by myself while we go to the park he won't know we are  there so they left again he came out his grandma house so happy where they at they said I was supposed to be they said they were going to be out here like what oh my gosh I bet they did me like that like that other person that we left gosh man he sat on the porch and Megan came she's stabbed and stabbed him ahhh help me please he died the crew again and this time another day was that they people house so they all said why don't we all separate and we're going to see what happened and then we come right back to the park okay they did that so one of them went down with a people house was what it went today for other friend's house what did they went to the store and that's it so the person that was at the store Megan was at the store and Megan was like hi I'm Megan do you want to come to the woods with me I got to show you something please okay fine but only 10 minutes said I walked over there and she stabbed him in a gut so Megan ran where the person were at the friend's house so Megan walked in there said hey to everybody act like she was a friend of one of them one of the cruise so then she stabbed every   body that was in the house okay now she ran to the person with the person who was at the people house so then she was like hi I'm Megan and she stabbed him in the in the butt stab them in the butt stab them in a butt stab them in the neck stab them in the neck stab them in the back stab them in the head stab them in the eyeballs he's dead now.